Jesse James rides a 'busa

issy_busa

Donating Member
Registered
On tonight's Monster Garage Jesse rolled up on a tricked out 'busa. Burnt Orange of course.

Ive seen a few shows where he is riding a few different ones deep down he knows whats fast
cool.gif

How do you think he got Sandra Bullock? If he had a 12R, he might have ended up with Cher!
AAAssjani.gif

Hopefully he's not planning a Monster Garage to turn the Busa into a speedy golf cart or record-setting wheelchair!
laugh.gif

I thought it was an '03 Midnight Black. But I did see that show where he rolled up in a Busa. He actually wore full leathers and full faced helmet and everything. He does like sportbikes. In Motorcycle Mania 2 or 3 he was pulling wheelies with a Gixxer.

He knows what the best is and rides it; he just makes the other bikes for a living.
tounge.gif

That Busa is nice. Saw it a few weeks ago but don't remember what the topic was. All I remember was a nice little tire spin and quick launch.
wow.gif

Yeah, he's been on a few Busas, but I do remember the midnight black one. On one episode they took a turbocharged Busa engine and used it in a miniature car, but the guys didn't finish on time, so he destroyed it. I think it was with a flame thrower.
laugh.gif

Yeah, he's been on a few Busas, but I do remember the midnight black one.  On one episode they took a turbocharged Busa engine and used it in a miniature car, but the guys didn't finish on time, so he destroyed it.  I think it was with a flame thrower.  
laugh.gif
That was the midget car, and didn't he run over it with a tank or something?

Yeah, he's been on a few Busas, but I do remember the midnight black one.  On one episode they took a turbocharged Busa engine and used it in a miniature car, but the guys didn't finish on time, so he destroyed it.  I think it was with a flame thrower.  
laugh.gif
That was the midget car, and didn't he run over it with a tank or something?
Forget it, it was the Delorean he ran over with the tank, the busa motor was for the midget car though.

missed the show, does anyone have a linky? i'd rather have Cher over Sandra any day.
tounge.gif

Back