Spring Bash ~ April 28-30

bronc3

Registered
Has there been any discussion of a spring bash yet? Did a search but didn't find anything. Count me in...........

If you are coming and are not on the list, speak up... if you status changes let us know as well. This one is shapin up to be the biggest yet

To recap:

Event: Busa Bash IV (thats right the 4th one! )
Host hotel: Phillips Hotel
Area Information: Tail website
Featured rides/events: the Dragon, Foothills Pkwy, Hwy 28/74, the skyway, blood mountain, CROT breakfasts, CROT, the campfire and frosty beverages

And LOTS of Hayabusas and plenty of other bikes

IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE RESERVATIONS YET ----- DO IT NOW!

Obviously the Phillips is the choice hotel, see above for that info, however here are some options

Last edited by a moderator:
of course there will be one
cool.gif

I would wager that we are gonna target a weekend in mid april for the bash. Just have to figure out the best one with spring breaks, easter, etc

Never too early to start tossing dates around though
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I've even had someone ask me about it on another board. They attended the bash in the fall apparently.

Mid to late April. Early April may be pushing the weather a bit. Last year it was great- cool nights, warm days. Hangin' out by the fire at night, the weather was perfect.

hmm, me thinks this one is talkin about Deals Gap, which for the past 4 times is where the "bash" has been....

I'm all in on Cyclefest in Aug and possibly some other GTGs along the way, but you guys should for sure make it out here for the gap runs and other roads, its LOTS of fun
cool.gif

Yup, I was kinda hopin' for the Phillips' Motel in Robbinsville, NC again. Guess we'll have to see what everyone else thinks. That's my vote anyway. There is another motel in Robbinsville that just opened up last year I think that has a motorcycle garage with each room I had kicked around as well- can't remember the name- I'll try to find it. I still like the atmosphere of the Phillips'.

if we go, it will be the phillips all the way, unless we go up to the cabins off 28... I hear they are nice too and the ride in/out is a lot more fun than 129 from robbinsville but my vote would still be the phillips

the place with the garages.... I heard it was a shid hole
wow.gif

I will be in for a date in April.

Plans so far for 06:

March-Track Day at VIR
April-Bash
May-Track day at Road Atlanta
June-R1-Forum rally at the Gap

More to come I am sure.

Im in! Is it April yet? We need to do a poll again like we did the last Bash. Hope its not the weekend my daughter has her chorus thing at Disney. If not I will for sure be there. The Phillips sounds great.
smile.gif

post up weekends that dont work, as of right now, the dates are pretty wide open...

The first weekend in April is when I will be gone, Im pretty sure. Probally be a bit cool that early in the month anyway.

Hopefully Robbinsville will be the place again KS. It's cheap, quaint, and centrally located to some great riding. The Phillips is a neat little place and they take good care of us.

KS, for you, its an easy drive ... I40 east til you get almost to NC... then turn south slightly and come in over the dragon
cool.gif
You should definately come, stop in and drag Moondog over here as well
biggrin.gif

Back