What is your top speed?

PORT

Registered
Just going to pick up my Busa this weekend, she is an 03LE with Yosh exhaust, PC111 and a TRE. What top speed am I going to see? I have a worked 1100F that I can peg the needle at 150mph, how much faster am I going to be?

Just remember the speedometer lies, unless it's been calibrated. Mine read 77 mph at an actual 70 until I installed the Speedohealer.

Stock gearing and TRE between 185 and 195 depending on wind, tires, weight, etc..etc..... Pretty much more than your speedo will ever read.
tounge.gif

I would say low 180's at best depending on your size and weight. Always use a GPS for accurate speed readings. Your speedo will peg 185 in fifth, you'll probably be going high 160's..

at pegged speedo [186] my gps clocked in @ 174ish totally stock but I ran out of road. I bet you could hit 195. wear tight clothes, remove your mirrors and rear fender, 1/4 tank gas, no breakfast...

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130205514 -->

I am not sure how fast it was but the last time I really opened her up I had to turn around becaue I stated seeing dinosaurs. Dayum this thing is fast
biggrin.gif

Don't know I ran out of numbers at 185 and she was still diggn pretty hard. Just sent my 220 gauges to bluegauges for mileage correction.
biggrin.gif

Back