'Midnight' Gets a New Tail

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, without boring you with any of the fun details I have been trying to get an undertail for 'Midnight' to replace that stock piece of crap. Actually had one, but that's a whole 'nuther story. So I took a big chance on one I saw on eBay because I didn't want to cough up the $250 for a TMH tail (again another story). I got it for $100 plus $25 shipping since the guy is in Brazil. I provided him with the color choice and he sent me an e-mail with tracking number when he sent it out. He said it might take up to 3 weeks since its International, but it arrived on Saturday (a week early). It is made out of fiberglass, so its quite sturdy, and is a replacement for the complete OEM undertail like Dennis'. Here's a pic.

Custom_Undertail___2.jpg

Before pics.

MidnightUndertail15Oct05-1.jpg

MidnightUndertail15Oct05-2.jpg

MidnightUndertail15Oct05-5.jpg

MidnightUndertail15Oct05-11.jpg

MidnightUndertail15Oct05-12.jpg

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129585328 -->

After pics.

MidnightUndertail15Oct05-6.jpg

Midnight16Oct05-12.jpg

Midnight16Oct05-13.jpg

MidnightUndertail15Oct05-7.jpg

MidnightUndertail15Oct05-8.jpg

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129578091 -->

How well does it line up when you put it back into the subframe, Ken ? Also nice steal on the price, and how much heavier is it compared to the stock piece ?

How well does it line up when you put it back into the subframe, Ken ?  Also nice steal on the price, and how much heavier is it compared to the stock piece ?
You get to drill your own holes, so it lines up as well as you line it up. I still have some tweaking to do, but no problems with fit.

Have a set of lowering links to put on next weekend, so these shots are with the stock dogbones.

Just try to take pics of those things I'd like to see. Thanks for the compliment.

You get to drill your own holes, so it lines up as well as you line it up.  I still have some tweaking to do, but no problems with fit.
[/QUOTE]

O'k, the photos are now displaying.  Anyway dude all I have to say iz that Mutha FUgga is str8 Gangsta, Playa. The Stealth lQQk with a smidge (accent) of chrome (Kanji) to set it off right  
super.gif

super.gif

This is by far the best Black stock Busa, thats represtn like a tru Playa !
Well done, Ken !!!!!!!!! Now, all bow that azz down to Sir Midnight
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
Midnight16Oct05-10.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129578915 -->

super.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Thanks, Ty! Like I said, still a couple not so stock things to do to her to make her Baby J's alter ego!
biggrin.gif

Bike looks awesome. How did you get the rear peg holder black? Also, the other original silver pieces?

Back