Need some sizing help

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Or something similar? I have the conversion charts, but I just want to make sure....

I wear a size 12 or 12.5 US...and the conversion chart says I'm a size 44 Euro.

Any help?

Ah, brotha PAC....
However do you shave feet that big?
rock.gif
thumbs-up.gif
How's the Island?

Feet? lol....no, no....I don't shave me feet.

The island's alright...same thing happening everyday. Only thing of notable mention is the fact that our power bills went up by about 15% and we're paying about $2.85 per gallon of gas....

for 87 octane!
mad.gif

That, an the gov't workers are still owed anywhere from 2-6 increments.

I know I'm still owed 2. Friggin bastids...
mad.gif

Hey Pac,

I just got into a set of Sidi Vertigo's. I am a size 13 foot and when i went to the dealer the had size 12's in stock. The box said size 12 but the boot says 12.5 US. Well I tried those on and damn. They fit perfect. They are a bit too roomy almost but that is in the calf area. Great quailty boot!!!!

Hope that helps

Got a set of SIDI B-Ones in a size 12/47. I wear a 12-12.5 also and the SIDIs are a little wide. A second pair of socks will solve that though.

PACIFICBUSA - What - No AlpineStar's...lol

Anyhow, My Vertigos are size 46, and I wear a size 11 in US, and they fit me perfect. The Vertigos run a little big in my opinion, so I would say a 47 should do you.

My Vertigos are listed this way inside the boot

***EUR - 46
UK - 11
JAP - 28.5
***US - 11.5

I know I've told ya this before, but the Sidi's are awesome....have had mine for almost a month now (1500+ miles riding on em) and absolutely love them!

thanks, folks.....I really appreciate it.

Calgary - it helps a bunch. Thanks!

Big B - I have kinda wide feet....so I'm thinking that mebbe they should fit me well.

Valium - I'm actually torn between the two. I'd love to have a pair of the Alpinestars, but I've also wanted SIDI's for the longest time. I know!! I'll buy both!

Actually, that really sounds friggin tempting....SIDI's and Alpinestars? Pimpin!!!

Back