Well, Laid it over!

jaschil69

Donating Member
Registered
Well, yesterday started out pretty good until it all went downhill. I was coming around a curve and found myself not leaning nearly as much as I should have been. Off the road I went. Held on as long as I could and down I went in the grass and gravel. Damage is all on the left side. I am going to need a new tail section, left lower fairing, and front fairing. If anyone knows where I can get a good deal on any of these, please let me know. Also need a left side mirror and rear turn signal. I did find the pieces at Ron Ayers. Not too bad of a price. Around 1000.00. My bike is the anniversary orange. I will try to get the pics posted this evening.

That sux
down.gif
. Oh well, as mentioned above, at least you're okay.

sad.gif
Sorry about the damage, but I'm glad you're okay...well, pride aside...
sad.gif

sad.gif

Yes, I came out OK. My jacket and gloves only took a few little scuffs. I would rather mess up my bike than myself. Thank y'all very much.

I think it was pretty much cover....

glad your ok......

1k not to bad when I got the right side of my ride priced up it was alittle under 2k.....

Well, got the parts ordered today. I think I want to attend one of the classes at a track day session around here to get a little more experience on the twisties before I put the new plastics on. Better safe than sorry.

Sorry to hear about your bike but glad you're OK.

Man, a lot of people have gone down in the last few weeks. Is it like this every summer around here or was this July special?

Back