SUNDAY RIDE IN OKLAHOMA 7-17-05

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
It was a good day for riding today, kinda windy though. A few friends and myself made a nice little 250 mile trip around southern Oklahoma today and here are some pics.

Some veiws of the country side:

My CRAZY friend doing a wheelie at 80mph beside me. I know he's not wearing any gear, I said he was CRAZY and maybe a little stupid too.

stop 1: Meers, OK. Suppost to be the best burger around, they were featured in a story on the cover of the new york times.

Ding Ding Ding! you are right! Stop 2: on top of mt. scott
biggrin.gif

another. Take notice of the parking lot in the center of the screen, it will come into play in a minute.

if you look real close, you will see a city on the horizon. It is Lawton, OK around 15 miles away. Who says Oklahoma is flat?
laugh.gif

What happens if you speed down the mountain? You guessed it, you get caught. I wasn't speeding but we all pulled over anyway. There were a couple of tickets written, and yes since it was in a state part, it was federal.
wow.gif

Yes my friends are stupid. Here they are considering trying to ride the thing. Thank god they changed their minds.

After that we decided to head back home, but not before another stop by Meers for something to drink. When we got there we saw a real beast!
laugh.gif

Back