custom sportbike concepts?

heh.. I designed the site
smile.gif
actually the previous one, the orange one. their 'new' web designer actually stole most of the graphics i made and re-used them with slight changes of colors. anyhow...

problem is that i made the site and agreed to get parts for my work instead of cash and they won't reply my emails, so i am wondering if they are avoiding me or if its something else..

They have always answered me. I think there is a phone number on their site. Call them.

If you didn't get it in writing then they can stick you. I don't know the owner and have never dealt with this company so I can't judge. How much money in parts were you looking to get and were you trying to call or send email?

well, will probably do so in the next few days if they dont answer my emails. i know so far that the guy that sent me the first 'wave' of parts was let go from csc. that's fine, i sent an email, the boss of the company answered my first email confirming that he is aware that he owes me the parts. from then on nothing. i know he is a good guy (unless proved otherwise) so thats why i am wondering what's going on

That would probably be your best bet. Wait a few days and call and talk with the owner and see if he can get you your parts. I hope it works out for you.
smile.gif

hm.. we agreed at parts worth $1000 for the original design -which was not that much considering the amount of work it consisted. but i also updated the site almost on daily basis for quite about a couple of months adding new stuff.

i was sent parts worth about $500 (power commander, carbon hugger, chrome mirror block offs) and expecting the rest..

well, i sent several emails after the first email that they replied to me and its been like a month now that they didnt reply and it has been about 6 months i finished the site for them... parts they promised me should have been here before last christmas (-i gave you mu heart, but the very next day you gave it away... )

That is a problem if it has been that long. I was under the impression it was a couple of weeks. You need to call first thing monday my friend. Good luck!
wink.gif

I will check and send them a note.... I do not remember seeing a sponsor banner lately for them.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121517264 -->

I receive over 50 e-mails a day myself not including what is sent to my six employees. The agreement you had was with my in-house IT employee, which I was aware of and we sent you parts. power commander $299 , carbon hugger $199, chrome mirror block offs $69 and a complete stock exhaust FREEBIE. But here is the kicker we paid over $300 in shipping the parts to you and you refused the the exhaust becuase you did not want to pay the tax in your country, Then I was charged for returned shipping from Greece. I received one e-mail about a month ago from Nick Sot, he was in search of one of my previous employees not his parts. At which time I informed him of about us still owing him parts for his bike for the work that he performed on our previous website.Since that time I have received no further e-mails.Also keep in mind that we just recently moved (mid May) At which time our old E-mail address was not longer active due to the broadband carrier we had was not available in our new location. We lost About 10 days worth of e-mail and phone sales due to changing phone and broadband carriers. If you are trying to Contact me our Phone number is right there on the site, If you want to e-mail me directly send me a PM and I will send you my persnal e-mail address and not a general sales e-mail address. Everyone please keep in mind that this story is getting twisted. Nick has not contact us either in past six months (since he joined the army) we have only heard from him once about this matter. What he has e-mailed my former employee about I have no control over.

If you didn't get it in writing then they can stick you. I don't know the owner and have never dealt with this company so I can't judge. How much money in parts were you looking to get and were you trying to call or send email?
muah ha ha!!

Professional Web Designing usually starts around $1500.00 and goes up from there.

If he did a good job for them he should get enough parts to build a nice Busa
wink.gif

I've ordered from CSC before and they were great. I had questions about the install and they walked me thru it. They're good guys. This is probably just a comunication problem between them and scooterlord...

first of all to clear some things out, i want everyone to know that this post was meant for practical reasons and not to accuse anyone - and looks like it achieved its goal.

i had bought stuff several times from them even before designing the site but i just started worrying a bit when i saw no replies at my emails. i sent several of them the past month, maybe a mail server problem, maybe what you said about the old email address not working.

glad you answered cashmoney, i know you are a right person. thats why i trusted you all along from the start and i want everyone here to know this, but i also want to clear things out. i gave it some thought maybe we should only discuss this in private but since you mentioned a couple of stuff

you shouldnt here, i am oblidged to clear things out. its true that i am in the army the past 6 months, but this doesnt mean that you werent aware you had to send me the parts we had previously agreed on - especially since we talked over it via mail.

as for the parts you sent, it was clearly a mistake of yours -not actually YOURS, but your courrier's. i dont know if you were actually informed about the fact that i noted several times that the parts you sent should NOT be insured or even better insure them using a small sum because of the silly customs here. your courrier send me parts worth of $500 insured for $150 (from the prices you previously said-power commander and hugger) which i got straight at home for FREE - meaning i didnt have to pay for customs- and the block offs and exhaust headers were insured for

$600 so for parts worth $69+$50 (i was supposed to pay for the headers not get them for free) i had to pay $320 in customs. wouldnt that be silly especially after i had stressed on the shipping matter? i am not accusing you now by all means, you probably didnt know it but i guess this will straighten things out.

as for the parts we have still pending; shipping costs are high, i agree on that, but we had this deal in order for me not to get paid in cash. moreover we agreed on parts worth of $1000 just for the design, but dont forget i also worked hard to optimize all the web images and resize and optimize them all one by one, let alone i kept updating with new stuff for some time. and i am sure you kept that under consideration.

anyway, i am absolutely sure things will be sorted out, i didn't accuse anyone of anything, i just didnt know what's going on. please contact me to one of my emails to find a solution - even better

if you reach me at msn: scooterlord@hotmail.com or pm here, whatever suits you. sorry for any misunderstandings. i just hate it when my emails are not replied
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|scooterlord
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121546633 -->

Back