Sidewinder sound clip

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
Im looking a sound clip or video of a sidewinder sound clip or video. And how much ground clearanxe do they add. I think im going with the brock peice thanks allen

Im looking a sound clip or video of a sidewinder sound clip or video.  And how much ground clearanxe do they add. I think im going with the brock peice thanks allen
They don't gain any ground clearance, in fact you can pretty much forget about fast turns to the right altogether...... Pull your stock cans off and start your bike with open headers, put your finger in one ear. That's what they sound like......

i know im new to this but brocks sidewinder requires the faring to be cut so am i wrong about it gaining ground clearance

I see what you mean, but I believe the collector is still in the same spot under the bike, it just exits differently.....

Just got off the phone with brock the street megaphone does not increase ground clearance however the sidewinder does it does not use a gen 3 exhaust header

I have 2 on my website under the thompson section of the video's page. One is called busasecondnightout and the other is called busa w-brock megaphone. The first is my bike and the second is not mine. I think he said it was a big bore motor. If the download is impossibly slow it means alot of people are hitting the site. Just come back in a day or two when people have forgotten about it. The yahoo briefcase can suck some times.

I have the BDE sidewinder on my busa because I crushed my Gen 3 and oil pan at the track. I put the sidewinder and a billet pan on it and gained about 3-4 inch's in ground clearance but you have to make some really wide right turns
laugh.gif
. I can tell you this, the bike sounds great with the sidewinder but my bike was faster with the Gen3 than it is with the sidewinder since my motor is 100% stock so I just bought a 1397 to take advantage of the new sidewinder.
cool.gif

I have the BDE sidewinder on my busa because I crushed my Gen 3 and oil pan at the track. I put the sidewinder and a billet pan on it and gained about 3-4 inch's in ground clearance but you have to make some really wide right turns
laugh.gif
.  I can tell you this, the bike sounds great with the sidewinder but my bike was faster with the Gen3 than it is with the sidewinder since my motor is 100% stock so I just bought a 1397 to take advantage of the new sidewinder.
cool.gif
That's kind of putting the cart before the horse...

Back