Ghost Rider

Now ain't that something
rock.gif

Man, if he ever had bike trouble and it quit on him I bet he would tote one mean ass whippin' from those popo...
laugh.gif

ha thats funny as heck, just playing around with them. I was just waiting for him to speed off with quickness! I knew once he is up in the air, its game over.

He is well known in Europe in Motorcycle circles. His home country is Sweden near Stockholm, his bike is Turbo Charged and really doesn't resemble a Hayabusa anymore.

I'm not sure it's even worth their while chasing him. A roadblock/helicopter would be a better option.

I've seen a number of his videos, the guy's got nerves of steel.

That guy is my hero!! If I was 30 years younger, had ballz of steel, was indestructable, could ride that good, etc., etc..............
biggrin.gif

Isnt he the one who has numerious vids out with stuff like this ?
Yes I think he has 2 movies out and 1 coming out but is out on the internet now.

He does most his stuff in the videos on his R1 but he does have a turbo busa 499 hp that he rides wheelies on at 250 mph.
180mph, that was kmh it showed in that video. Fastest land record on a busa is around 250 that I know of.......and I doubt someone could pop a wheelie going 250mph without catchin that gust of wind and being a grease spot.

Back