Got a used Enclosed trailer....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Well after months of searching I finally found one for my bike.... Cost $750, old but reliable! Pic's to follow...
What a site for sore eyes but starting the rebuild this weekend. Should look good as new and still won't have $800 in her.

Is it time to go to Colorado yet?

Is it time to go to Colorado yet? [/QUOTE]

Wake me when its time.
wink.gif

Hurry up with the pic's, Sonny.
super.gif

Looking for an enclosed trailer myself. having NO luck finding a decent trailer for a pretty cheap price! 5 years ago they were giving them away and now that I want one they're like gold!
sad.gif

But CONGRATS on your find!! Hope to see pics soon to drive me deeper into my depression LOL
laugh.gif

Looking for an enclosed trailer myself. having NO luck finding a decent trailer for a pretty cheap price! 5 years ago they were giving them away and now that I want one they're like gold!
sad.gif

But CONGRATS on your find!! Hope to see pics soon to drive me deeper into my depression LOL
laugh.gif
What are you looking for? Pace 12X6 go for just under $3k @ Home Depot. You can probably do better than that by finding a local manufacturer. I lucked out and found a board member moving up to a larger trailer. Bought his old 13X7, he gave me a good deal. Had to run up to Jax and pick it up, but I love it. When KS gets this chock deal hammered out it will be even sweeter.

Working out the final details on the Chock deal, most stressful group buy I've ever done bar none! Thanks, looking forward to the Co trip myself... And your correct been very hard to locate a good used trailer at a decent price! WOW, did they ever go up in the last couple of years.

Working out the final details on the Chock deal, most stressful group buy I've ever done bar none! Thanks, looking forward to the Co trip myself... And your correct been very hard to locate a good used trailer at a decent price! WOW, did they ever go up in the last couple of years.
Hey man, I'm not rushin' you. I appreciate what your doing for the members with this deal. I have chocks in the trailer now, so it's not like I can't use it. I'm just looking forward to retiring the bar harnesses.

Hey man, I'm not rushin' you. I appreciate what your doing for the members with this deal. I have chocks in the trailer now, so it's not like I can't use it. I'm just looking forward to retiring the bar harnesses.
No I'm with ya! Didn't mean to imply anything....
Just got to vent when I get a chance. However, I think this is going to work out very well. Scott a power dealer on Chocks is very easy to do business with and deals in VERY large qtys of merchandise....

I've always hauled with open trailers, thought enclosed was nice, but overkill for a bike. After using my new one I know I will never go back. You just have to be sure of your tie-downs. After the doors are closed you can't see whats going on inside while on the road.

That's exactly what it would have looked like "before" my motor went! Spent every last trailer dollar on rebuilding her...........
sad.gif

Nice looking trailer! Da bugs won't be looking that good. Thought about put some decals on the outside that read " Sonny's Pooper Scooper Service, No Job to big!" Thought that might keep em out/away from my trailer...

Now that actually sounds like a good idea
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry about the trailer funds, but at least now she'll be better than before. Like the "Bionic Busa".
cool.gif

Would you happen to know what lights those are inside that trailer? I want to light up the interior of mine like that. The deck looks nice as well.
They appear to something from a motorhome or travel trailer. It was part of an upgrade kit when new. I'll check and see if there is a name/number on them in the next few days.

Back