ITS BEEN A WHILE, I SOLD MY CUSTOM PAINTED BUSA

03BUSABOY

Registered
Just wanted to say that I sold my 2003 custom painted busa to a guy in Cali. I live in indiana, drove 2300 miles one way non stop there and back. Well all was good except getting stopped by border patrol and everytime stopped they asked if i was going to race it in the dunes. LOL it was supposed to take 33 hours to get there, yes i made it there in 30 hours there and 28 back. Although I did get pulled over 3 times in 3 diff. states and only got warnings. must have been the nice bike in the back on the way there and my shop logo on the back for the way home cause thats all they seemed interested in was talking about either my nice busa or my custom paint work. Well anyways it was a good trip and got to go see Jesse James' shop in long beach. and didnt get any tickets yay!!!!!

W.O.W._05_007.jpg

Sounds like you had an interesting trip. The Popo's always wanna stop you and admire ya rides, right before they give you the di*k service the next time around.

well i sold it cause i had about 6k in debt i had to pay off and i do my own custom paint work so i figured i would sell it and buy another one that way im out of the whole on debt/collections!!! so i just bought another one and its going into the works as we speak!! stay tuned for more pics. any of you that know me know i post tons of pics!!!

I remember when you were getting that one ready. Lots of work, and LOTS of pics.
laugh.gif

Good luck with the new Busa. Keep us posted on the progress. I'm sure the next one will be just as nice.
cool.gif

Back