My Club On Tv

Congrats!
smile.gif

Congrats on getting on TV... I live in South Florida(Miami) and friends of mine starting a club doing stunts in the mid 90's the name of the club was called the Miami Zoo Crew

They didn't hafta make ya look like criminals... haha most normal people that saw it figured it out for themselves.. heheh criminals!!!!!

nice stuff though.. even if going in circles on one wheel gets old after awhile.

congrats though.. very cool for ya peoples.

Pretty cool!!!  Hey, 15 minutes of fame...nothing wrong with that...
cool.gif

...kind of surprised you guys stunt so much in traffic though...I know, can of worms...just looking at my soap box right now, not really on it...
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117851558 -->

cool.gif

...kind of surprised you guys stunt so much in traffic though...I know, can of worms...just looking at my soap box right now, not really on it...
laugh.gif
Actually, we dont do it that much in traffic, most of the footage on the tv show was from dvds that we produced. Most of the time stunting is spent at the undisclosed stunts spots. But on occassion, we act a fool

My brother Rich and his buddy Kevin have ridden with you guys. He just sold his 929.

cool.gif

laugh.gif
Actually, we dont do it that much in traffic, most of the footage on the tv show was from dvds that we produced. Most of the time stunting is spent at the undisclosed stunts spots. But on occassion, we act a fool
I figured as much...by the end of the piece, you guys were stunting in parking lots...that spill at 90 on the Interstate was scary...

Looks fun though...I'd like to go to a stunt show one day...spectator only, of course...me + stunting = and a bit of

I love to see stunts,especially the crashes.

Help me out here Cory...you guys crash "in yer words" hundreds of times.

why dont you wear a fuggin' jacket,maybe some glubs an' pants too?

just curious, I dont give a fug if a guy wants to rash himself all up.

but seriously,why no gear... it just dont look cool?

lurk.gif

hot.gif

NEXT TIME FOREWARN OF IT
smile.gif
Would of liked to have seen it on TV and RECORD IT VIA DVR TOO...

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117856429 -->

I saw the piece and enjoyed it. The Science Channel just ran an episode about the top ten fastest machines and it started out with number 10 being the Hayabusa. It was a great show.

Back