What would you like to see a vendor offer?

Catalog vendors are a dime a dozen. What does the Busa need that is unavailable?

I offered carbon fiber inner panels. ONE member replied and will get his order. I'm not wasting anymore time on them till demand shows some promise.

I have some billet pieces coming. Nothing extra special but they will be offered here at a decent savings over what is available elsewhere.

czech yer pm's...
wink.gif

I wish I could buy attractive "sleeves" to slide over the stock cannisters so that I can keep my bike stock, and still have a variety of colors/textures to choose from to cover the stock can's silver look.

Kind of like a metal wallpaper for the mufflers.

I would like to see some one produce the upper fairing in carbon fiber with ALL the stock provisions such as the headlight AND the original signals.:)

>>>>>>
I dont think interest is a problem with alot of stuff , its all about money.  Your panels are nice but Id never spend more than $50 for a set...yeah they may cost money to make but I am telling you how much nicer panels mean to me.

A $99 undertail is something id like to see...a $50 rear wheel hugger would be nice.  etc.

Alot of aftermarket stuff for the Busa is overpriced , enough that Ill never buy alot of it.

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116225734 -->

I wish I could buy attractive "sleeves" to slide over the stock cannisters so that I can keep my bike stock, and still have a variety of colors/textures to choose from to cover the stock can's silver look.

Kind of like a metal wallpaper for the mufflers.
I'll think about that one. Stock can dissapate allot of heat through the out can.

>>>>>>
I dont think interest is a problem with alot of stuff , its all about money.  Your panels are nice but Id never spend more than $50 for a set...yeah they may cost money to make but I am telling you how much nicer panels mean to me.

A $99 undertail is something id like to see...a $50 rear wheel hugger would be nice.  etc.

Alot of aftermarket stuff for the Busa is overpriced , enough that Ill never buy alot of it.
I hear what you're saying.

BUT.....

I have NO intent to rival chinese children for their wages to support an American hobby. I offered those panels at almost $200 below their ONLY competition. Sorry but if a $200 price difference isn't enough I probably can't help you with that item. HOWEVER I am in process to make carbon LOOK panels. It will require the buyer to supply an exchange set. I am pretty sure I can get them in well under your $50/panel budget.

once again: Can't do a $50 wheel hugger. I do however know a person who does make and supply an undertail ONLY (no lights) for under $100. I will not recommend him though. His business ethics are poor and his product was below my standards as needing reasonable work to complete.

Prices dictate effort to create competitive products. Prices are where they are at because they are only few companies wishing to compete. Those few have mostly price set their products and taken their given share. Only new guys tend to rock the boat.

Would like to see someone offer a chrome kit for the sport bike market! Now I know what your thinking they already do......... Fact is not really! I know for Harleys this is pretty common. They make chromed looking plastic pieces that attach over the frame, swing arm, etc.... Poor mans version of chrome for Alot less money...... Plus it covers the bolt holes, decals, etc without permanately altering your ride.

can you do those carbon fiber stator covers like others do. I think valves point on stuff being to expensive is pretty valid. A lot of us dont have the deepest pockets but still want mods and shid. What can you make that you will be able to price resonably? What about some foot peg relcators to move them up and back an inch?

can you do those carbon fiber stator covers like others do.  I think valves point on stuff being to expensive is pretty valid.  A lot of us dont have the deepest pockets but still want mods and shid.  What can you make that you will be able to price resonably?  What about some foot peg relcators to move them up and back an inch?
relocating the pegs isn't hard. Getting the shifter linkage right afterwards is the trick.

So you would be able to fab somthing like that? Let me know what you can do

Would like to see someone offer a chrome kit for the sport bike market! Now I know what your thinking they already do......... Fact is not really! I know for Harleys this is pretty common. They make chromed looking plastic pieces that attach over the frame, swing arm, etc.... Poor mans version of chrome for Alot less money...... Plus it covers the bolt holes, decals, etc without permanately altering your ride.
Already bartering a contract with a local chrome shop. Pieces will need to be exchanged of course. I have something involving the frame in the works.

Problem with allot of cost factors is the difference between chrome or carbon and chrome LOOK and carbon LOOK. You can't make something that it isn't. BUTsince it is strictly cosmetic, I am hoping we can get pretty close.

<!--EDIT|suzuki4life
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116303890 -->

I would love to have a set of carbon inners, and yours sound first-rate. My budget just isn't able to absorb the cost right now, I'm trying to rathole for a second bike. I would be VERY interested in carbon-look pieces, so long as they look reasonably legit and are durable.

I would love to have a set of carbon inners, and yours sound first-rate. My budget just isn't able to absorb the cost right now, I'm trying to rathole for a second bike. I would be VERY interested in carbon-look pieces, so long as they look reasonably legit and are durable.
If they can't rival the real stuff, I won't make them.

So you would be able to fab somthing like that? Let me know what you can do
All that you need to do is have a block made that fits between the rearset and frame mounting point. Rearset mounts to block, block mounts to frame. Block's width forces the rearset backward. Mounting point of the reaset on the block and the block's size can force the rearsets UP.

no biggie.

THEN you need to figure out how to get a new stainless shifter rod

BTW guys, I do truly understand NOT wanting to afford or not being able to afford the true carbon fiber parts. They are expensive. However my only competition is Atech who's price is nearly $600. I priced my based on the last previously available carbon fiber inners made here in the great USA.

BTW guys, I do truly understand NOT wanting to afford or not being able to afford the true carbon fiber parts. They are expensive. However my only competition is Atech who's price is nearly $600. I priced my based on the last previously available carbon fiber inners made here in the great USA.
i think if you look around most people dont have the carbon fibers because of cost. it gets to be a cost vs function type deal. Most guys dont want to pay 200-600 bucks for something that is going to do nothing more than change the look of the bike. i think this is why more people dont have custom paint jobs. i think if you make a couple and let everyone know you have the carbon parts then when the people who can afford them want them you'll have em available but as far as running a business off something that expensive it may not work cause i dont see them being big sellers or a consistant source of income. Sorry i got way off subject not knowing what your intentions were with your prod.

Back