Opinions needed for which scheme

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
For the longest time I have been contemplating whether to do a race replia paint scheme for my Busa.  I currently an in the process of getting an undertail exhaust made. I have narrowed it down to the 999 Fila replica.  Not a big fan of red colored bikes.  So I messed around and re did the back ground colors on the 999 fila replica.  Here is a pic of the original.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114633651 -->

9d_1.jpg

red belly pan with gold colored wheels

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114633917 -->

999rbgold.jpg

Just waiting for my 5 spoke marchesini's to be back. Once they are back they will be sent out to be powder coated. No clue on the color. My hear was set of the brembo gold color that comes on upgrade packages on the infiniti G35's.

Old-school Gixxer-750 Blue/White (85-86) totally different than what you're working on, but it looks tits!

Big E.....

"NO!!!"

You can not do the Fila logo on your Suzuki.......

Make your own friggin paint Scheme. Just make it look like a factory Race Jobber.....

You should do a "big E" logo of sorts. Be friggin' creative!!! If your gonna be creative with your paint scheme - don't half-ass it and do a Ducati ripoff!!

I'll do some photoshopping for you when I can today or tomorrow of a Busa Picture...... I'm telling you - THAT - would be cool!

I'm thing like and upper case letters you put - "BIG" at around an 4 inch letter typeset.... then you use a Huge lowercase "e" over the Busas fairing / tank.... it would look tits for sure.

Then - you go out and buy all the logos / stickers you want for YOUR "BIG e" raceteam bike!!

I like the all blue...but with blue rims too.....not into the yellow...unless you actually mean a gold, not yellow.

Personally, I think if I ever get a Busa and decide to custom paint it, I am gonna go with a really nice Superman motif! I mean, if this thing can't FLY, what can??
tounge.gif

they look nice, but what I've heard in the past is that race replicas generally get over played and in a year its not really a "replica" anymore cuz the teams change things up. Now you are picking one that really hasnt been released, from a different manufacturer so it would be unique. I do think maybe doing a race replica along the BigE team would be pretty sweet..... just do something that you can live with for a while and be happy with.
cool.gif
PS I like the blue, maybe not *that* blue but I do like the blue and black scheme ... dunno why
wink.gif

I've always been partial to the Telifonika race scheme,But do something you like and not what you think everyone else will like,Its your bike, personalize it.

Back