Chicken Strips

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
This may be a dumb question, or maybe even a newbie question....but,,,,,what are chicken strips?
rock.gif
1zhelp.gif

The outside lip of your tire's tread. If there is no wear their people say you are too chicken to lean your bike to the limit. Thus the name.

Oh, I see!! Thanks for the explanation..........Just to let you know,,,,,,I have enough chicken strips to feed just about everyone on the board!!!!
race.gif

but never feel jaded if you have them. Streets are not exactly the safest place to eliminate them... and many don't have them because they don't know how to hang OFF of the bike in a corner, thus keeping it more upright.
biggrin.gif
Let the flames begin!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113708819 -->

Now if you get the itch'in to go and get rid of em, make sure you change out your stock pegs or just be ready when that little finger on the end makes contact with pavement.... If you hit it easy ya just get a nice spark show. If you hit it hard your but can wind up kissing the pavement or you tear the whole peg off.....

the only stupid questions are the one rev asks...

biggrin.gif

jus kiddin'.. rev doesn't ask questions... he just tells it like it is.

Just don't go to Deal's Gap to get rid of them, i heard those Busa Bashers are a dangerous bunch:laugh:
laugh.gif

Especially the Busa with "46" on his windscreen.:D

stupid strips, chicken strips whatever.

ride one of these bikes beyond your skill level and get hurt.

i've had a couple of clowns comment on my strips, guess they don't have anything else to look: just the back of my bike.

Back