How to handle a tailgater (video)

Road rage aint worth it just get away!

I don't get it. All I see is a Busa merging onto a 'more lanes' area of a freeway and passing the slower vehicles, something I do as well. I like to get out into the clear air once I see what's behind me and what's in front. What road rage? Was the fast sport bagger at first, involved in it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get it. All I see is a Busa merging onto a 'more lanes' area of a freeway and passing the slower vehicles, something I do as well. I like to get out into the clear air once I see what's behind me and what's in front. What road rage? Was the fast sport bagger at first, involved in it?

The truck behind me was tailgating me because i guess he didnt like me in front of him

Thats my point there is none

I like to flick my bike around within my lane and look down/around like I almost hit a tire or something. They back off 100% of the time, it's pretty funny actually.

You were going 0mph the whole time! What happened to your speedometer, bigboy?

I like to flick my bike around within my lane and look down/around like I almost hit a tire or something. They back off 100% of the time, it's pretty funny actually.

You were going 0mph the whole time! What happened to your speedometer, bigboy?
Long story but i got it fixed

I can see him tailgating u in the rear mirror. I agree jus accelerate and get out of his way. geez if u guys think THAT will get u a salvage title or a lost license then I'm in real trouble cause that looked like a throttle blip to me....???

Don't forget to use your turn signals before changing lanes and multiple lane changes are dangerous. It's possible another vehicle or another bike may be coming up fast in that open lane. Gotta ride smart out there

Don't forget to use your turn signals before changing lanes and multiple lane changes are dangerous. It's possible another vehicle or another bike may be coming up fast in that open lane. Gotta ride smart out there
Thanks i usually do use signals! But i always look before i leap

Back