Dam Thieves,, Gen2 aka Short Bus is gone

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Just got home only to find the Gen 2 stolen from the parking lot here! WTF

This is going to be a good fight with State farm,

I'm sure they are not going to like this aftermarket list!

Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Fork cartridge kit, and springs
Penske Triple clicker rear shock
Dunlop Q3 tires, 600 miles on them
Brocks full Ti Dual exhaust
Woolich Log Box Pro, with wideband o2
Pair block offs
Fen tubo clutch & brake lines
Brembo Rcs master cylinders clutch and brake
Rizoma fluid cups and mounts
Gel seat
Ventura bag system
Throttlemiesters Heavy’s
12 Volt wired tank bag with USB charger
Hids high and low
Switchback front turnsignals

I know they can be a pain, literally, there was almost $9 in extras. Never mind,, labor.

Opps added the Calipers to the list,,,

Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Fork cartridge kit, and springs
Penske Triple clicker rear shock
Dunlop Q3 tires, 600 miles on them
Brocks full Ti Dual exhaust
Woolich Log Box Pro, with wideband o2
Pair block offs
Fen tubo clutch & brake lines
Brembo Rcs master cylinders clutch and brake
Brembo Hp Calipers
Rizoma fluid cups and mounts
Gel seat
Ventura bag system
Throttlemiesters Heavy’s
12 Volt wired tank bag with USB charger
Hids high and low
Switchback front turnsignals

When I got robbed SF was good with the house and garage stuff but you are correct they were hard with the bike stuff.
Good luck on the claim.
Have nothing but contempt for thieves.

They fugged with the wrong person, so much is so many special parts that are on it, and no one else has around here has parts like this bike has.
, some one some where will try to sell some thing from this bike, and illl get them!
I did it before and ill do it again!

I can't believe this, John. Maybe I thought you were a little safer up there? Just awful! :guns:

I can't believe this, John. Maybe I thought you were a little safer up there? Just awful! :guns:

its ironic because the bike does not start. The hydraulic clutch switch is bad. I just got a mechanical switch yesterday to install. It is sitting on my kitchen table.

Claim process started, and it looks like as long as i have receipts, and pictures they are going to pay, but we will see!

Claim process started, and it looks like as long as i have receipts, and pictures they are going to pay, but we will see!

That is exactly what I was going to say Pictures and Receipts and they should pay.
If the guy that comes out doesn't know motorcycles - ask for an adjuster who does?

Now I would start watching Ebay and Craigslists as much as possible.

So it was sitting outside and not in your trailer? Was it at work?

I hate thieves - When they are found, cut their hands off and maybe they will learn a lesson and it sends a message to other would be scum of the earth.

Good luck with everything.

I thought you had the obligation to tell them what extras you had ahead of time so they would know what they're insuring. Don't they require that? Something similar with my carrier Nationwide, is an agreed payoff amount for my semi antique 36 year old CBX if it's stolen or totaled regardless of the current market value, as I have it fully insured.

In 08 when I got hit by a tornado my 08 was totaled. SF gave me sticker price, minus $500 for miles, plus TTL. The adjuster on the phone asked if it had an aftermarket exhaust, I said yes but told them it was ok and I'd move that to the other bike. She asked if it had a windshield, I said yes but that comes with the bike. She asked if it had a tank pad, I said yes but no big deal. I ended up telling her just take care of the bike and we are good. They even let me keep the damaged bike for cheap with no branding the title salvage. I have no complaints with SF. Remember, they need to protect for insurance fraud and are doing their job.

Back