1986 GSXR 750 . Went for a little ride today

c10

Registered
Young kid owns this named Justin ( early 20's ) he built his own motor . Owned it for 2 years . Nice to see old school .

20150823_113747_zpsaqlgpthp.jpg
20150823_113759_zpsuikvdidn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's just something about those 80's and early 90's Gixer's! The sound they make is music to my ears! nice!!

Love the old slabsides. I had a brand new '87 750 when I graduated high school and put 40k miles on it over the years. And have owned at least a dozen oli-cooled GSXR's over the years.. Wish I never sold that '87 :(

I can't see the pics (company firewall) but an 86 GSXR 750 limited was my first sport bike and started my addiction. If I knew then what I know now, I would never have sold it.

I forgot to add the young man made two comments on my Hayabusa . 1st was @ fill up when we met . ( that is the cleanest busa I have seen )
#2 was ( I have never seen a Hayabusa go through turns so fast ) I said thanks to the 1st comment , and that was slow to the 2nd comment .
I took to much compression/rebound out ,and the bike was porpoising above 100mph around the turns . Rides like a caddy on the freeway though lol .

Blue/white or red/black for '87 1100.
'86 was red/blue or blue/white.
Was the '87 repainted?
lol yes 1986 red n blue. always did want the blue and white 87 tho.... good ole bargain news use to have them weekly now ur lucky to see any ever.

my first bike was an 87 1100 red n blu. so kool to see those on the road. dam I feel old...

Shoot you are still a spring chicken. My first bike was a Honda SL70, 1969 I think, my second bike was a 1971 CB350, now I feel old...

Back