Stands for my Busa

johnnyglass

Registered
Pretty self explanatory. Want to get a dual set of stands to work on the bike in the garage, and not rely on the kickstand for long term storage. Which ones are the best, and where to order them from?

I love my paddock stand. I still haven't gotten around to trying to raise the front wheels more because I've been lazy. It's actually up about an inch from the ground, so I've been able to use it just fine.

377418-0f39f0d048d36bf85e4f2fab139badf2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought a like new Pitbull rear off of Craigslist for $80 last weekend. Combined with the Pitbull stem stand I already had. They show up on there all the time if you patient.

I love my paddock stand. I still haven't gotten around to trying to raise the front wheels more because I've been lazy. It's actually up about an inch from the ground, so I've been able to use it just fine.
377417-0f39f0d048d36bf85e4f2fab139badf2.jpg

I got the same :beerchug:

Great if you have a garage, ability to move it around with out having to readjust stationary stands is nice

I only have a rear pibull stand and it's beefy. I'm saving for the Front pitbull triple tree stand, I like the stand on "mysql" bike a lot too as long as you don't need to work on that side of the bike. But, it would be nice to have all three.

Have used Pit-Bull, Handy, and T-Rex stands with success.

Pitbull is probably the nicest non-paddock stand. But for half the price, T-rex stands are pretty nice too and well worth the price. They're working perfectly for me.

20140829_203208_zps58597f2b.jpg

I got a Direct Lift(along with front and rear Pit Bulls),best choice I ever made.About a 1/2 dozen ht. adjustments and air operated,and always leave it on the lift when not riding.No more sitting on the floor,my old back and knees can't take it anymore.:laugh:Can use the regular stands along with it just like on the floor,only now everything's at waist height.Have had it for 4 years now and never a day's regret.

BrocksTopTree013_zpsdd9dc2c4.jpg

5-13-2012005.jpg

newbike085.jpg

newbike076.jpg

If you order online i am sure they ship world wide. Give it a try & let me know.

PS have you watched the video on you tube of the stands capabilities ??

I have a set of Pit Bull stands and am VERY happy with them. High quality stands, beautiful TIG welds.

Jim

I got a Direct Lift(along with front and rear Pit Bulls),best choice I ever made.About a 1/2 dozen ht. adjustments and air operated,and always leave it on the lift when not riding.No more sitting on the floor,my old back and knees can't take it anymore.:laugh:Can use the regular stands along with it just like on the floor,only now everything's at waist height.Have had it for 4 years now and never a day's regret.

BrocksTopTree013_zpsdd9dc2c4.jpg

5-13-2012005.jpg

newbike085.jpg

newbike076.jpg

I want to move into your garage!!!!

Back