I'm Back!

BUSA CRUSEN

Registered
After having to sell my '08 a few years back, I was able to pick up a new 2014 this week! It feels good to be riding again!!!

20150319_132331.jpg

I didn't know you before, but it's good to know that you are riding again. Nice bike so ride out and rack up some miles.

:welcome: back ! Love the bike. Went look at these a few weeks back. I'm waiting on the infamous gen 3 but I'm not sure that will ever happen. I'm in between the gsxs1000 and a 14 busa.

It was so hard watching sport bikes zip around for 2 years while I could only look on and try to convince myself it didn't bother me. I thought about waiting for a gen 3, but quickly decided that I couldn't wait anymore. It came down to an '08 and a new '14. I decided that the Brembos and ABS were worth the extra money. Now I am trying to get the engine broken in as quickly as the weather and my body allow. I can't wait to unleash the beast! (within the speed limits of course). This week I should be ordering up a Brock's exhaust system and a few other things. I cannot stand the stock cans. I will post those picks hopefully within a few weeks.

I think that I am going to go for the Alien Head 2 ceramic system. Looks to be about the same thing as the short meg.

I bought the brock Gen 3 full stainless several weeks ago and still not out of the box yet. The delay has me wanting the full Ti system instead..:banghead:
So many choices with pipes.
Gary

Back