Stolen Trailer and Hayabusa

AQTCJAK

Registered
ATTENTION ALL IN THE SACRAMENTO AREA ROB GOODE'S TRAILER & HAYABUSA WERE STOLEN TODAY BETWEEN 6:30AM -7:00AM.

2012 Suzuki Hayabusa Black with Red Decals Wheelie bar.
Trailer White Single Axle TEAM ROBINSON Racing Decal on both sides locks have been cut

Please share.

If you see either on please contact us intermediately as well as the Sacramento Police Dept.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't live near so I can't say I've seen it. Sorry for your loss. Hope it was insured.

Just curious though, Was the trailer connected to a vehicle?

What do we have to do to stop Low Life Jerks from stealing - take the wheels off the trailer and put them inside
until we need to move it or go home. Then what, would the thieves bring their own wheels to steal it? :banghead:
Or is it just too easy to cut locks off the trailer door so they would get them anyways?

Sorry to hear F' up news. Will pass on the alert and be on the lQQk out as well.

Keep an eye on ebay and craigslist for parts specific to your bike. If by any chance you can identify a part as yours, contact police and work with them. I've heard a few crooks were caught this way. It's a long shot, but it's better than being upset and doing nothing. Maybe check out some shady motorcycle used parts places if you have those in your area.

Also, try to remember if whatever event you've gone to, if there were shady characters there, or anyone else you might suspect. Sometimes, a thief could closer than you think.

Man, I'm sorry that happened. People Just Suk..I had 2 bikes stolen and it's not a good feeling.:no:

I hate thieves.
They should get the feel of a cold 12 gauge in they mouth.
Good luck and I hope you recover your bike.

It would have been nice if the original poster had come back to give us an update and
answer some questions that we asked about this issue.

That fact that he never posted a picture of the trailer or told us how long it was
limited how much help he might get.

Oh well.

I wonder if Grand Theft Motorcycle has the same penalty as Grand Theft Auto?

Back