Do you have a name for your bike?

Don't really have a name 4 it. Around my way there aren't many who ride 1 so most who know me and my bike address it not as "a busa" but "The Busa".... and that's good enough name 4 me....:whistle:

:laugh:

I say the busa.. I don't have a name for it, but i have a cat named busa too...let me be clear there is confusion to both at times why i bought the damned thing!

-D

She's Big Suzy. What a truly wonderful woman she is...voluptuous curves in all the right places, a voice that will melt your heart and your mind, and if you're ready; really ready she can thrill your soul like no other.

yep. it's the bike. I tell my wife I am going out for a ride on the bike, or I decide to ride the bike to work...

it's not fancy, but hey it works

You should research old threads as there's another one out there...oh, and by the way, I already picked Godzilla (with the BOC song of the same name as the themesong) :)

Sky, I'll take GodziRRa2 :) btw cool song, This is what inspired me...

I'm a little more oldschool :)

Hint, to embed your video, click on the "insert video" link in the toolbar, and paste your link in it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I named mine Ilse. Don't ask, you'd never figure out why and I'd never reveal it. No it's not anyone I've known.

I laugh every time I see this thread because it reminds me how close my friends are.. Not only have my bikes had names but I know the names of the others too, Lucy, Bessie, violet the list goes on and on..... My last two Busa's were named Sandra Dee and Olivia

Word MOTORCYCLE starts with an M and ends with LE. If you spell MLE it sounds like Emily. I kept using the abbreviation at first, trying to be funny, until it naturally evolved into a real name, and it stuck. Originally, I had no intentions on giving her a name. Go figure.

"Emily, wanna go for a ride?"

"Emily, did you have a good ride today?"

"Emily, your face is full of bugs"

"Emily, how are you doing today?"

I'll tell you one thing - she is such a good listener.

I'm kinda undecided, but my wife calls my yellow Busa the bumblebee...for it's got a fat arse and has a sting in its tail.

Back