Hayabusa Motovlogger?!!!

bigboy

Registered
My name Is NIGHT RIDER and i am going to show all these other vloggers how its done.Most guys are riding supermotos 250s or 600s.Im riding an 07 Busa.Come check out my channel while your waiting for the weather to come back.Here is the link for my channel
. I would appreciate your support.Please subscribe and comment good or bad lol!

I Part of why i started was because all these idiots online talking trash about big bikes when they never even rode one.All i hear is "oh that's too much power,you cant even use that on the streets" or "You cant even corner those" or and i love this one "the only thing liter bikes are good for is doing wheelies on the freeway".So i had to get out there and speak the truth!

So check it out i really put a lot of time and effort into making quality videos.Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know what you are trying to convey with your "quality video" & what message your sending to the "trash talking idiots". Other than the obvious, I'd say it was a fantastic display of really foolish,dirty riding that will eventually get someone killed. Sorry but I cannot support. It's behavior such as you and your friends display on public roads that is now how I'm being viewed by the LEO's and public. Good job! Thanks. I hope you have a very short lived career as a vlogger.

Stupid is not a skill! First of all the video isn't that great, no post-production just straight un-cut footage. Second, the rider showing off runs a red light and almost clips his buddy right in the video?! This was seconds away from a great entry in a biggest fails video. Here is a video of a guy with talent who is also smart enough to display it in a safe place.

Not impressed my brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you have other videos posted, but leading with that one is probably not going to round up any followers from this forum. Most of us are "grown ups" and are generally disgusted with the glorification of stupidity that that particular video highlighted. And many of your other videos - wheelie-ing down the freeway in traffic (the very next video I clicked) does nothing for our image or your safety. Glad you don't ride around my neck of the woods.

You guys do realize that neither was me doing stunts.i dont even know them.That isnt even how i ride so is not even a reflection of my "skills".And i should sell my bike cause i filmed someone else do it.if you dont like it i am ok with that i can accept critism i wouldnt put it out there if i couldnt.But i never heard such snobbery in my life.You hope i have a short career.how about some words of encouragement.Like hey thats not cool or i dont like that improve this or that.Thats what grown ups do! People will do whatever they want i just film it! I do think its dangerous and stupid but also amazing and wether we agree with it or not it takes skill to do what he did.

There are alot of things i see along the way that are interesting and worth filming.And please on a forum for HAYABUSA your telling me everyone here obeys traffic laws.lol Im tired of worrying about bikers getting a bad rep.they are going to think what they want anyway.

Im inclined to think most here a more friendly and have more constructive criticism.

You guys do realize that neither was me doing stunts.i dont even know them.That isnt even how i ride so is not even a reflection of my "skills".And i should sell my bike cause i filmed someone else do it.if you dont like it i am ok with that i can accept critism i wouldnt put it out there if i couldnt.But i never heard such snobbery in my life.You hope i have a short career.how about some words of encouragement.Like hey thats not cool or i dont like that improve this or that.Thats what grown ups do! People will do whatever they want i just film it! I do think its dangerous and stupid but also amazing and wether we agree with it or not it takes skill to do what he did.

There are alot of things i see along the way that are interesting and worth filming.And please on a forum for HAYABUSA your telling me everyone here obeys traffic laws.lol Im tired of worrying about bikers getting a bad rep.they are going to think what they want anyway.

Im inclined to think most here a more friendly and have more constructive criticism.

This is a good response, better than expected. It was not clear that you just rolled up on that stunt from your post. However, most here are snobs about safety and proud of it. People here are supportive of just about anything except stuff that is uselessly dangerous and of course Obama (inside joke) :laugh:

You guys do realize that neither was me doing stunts.i dont even know them.That isnt even how i ride so is not even a reflection of my "skills"

Your first statement here was:

"i am going to show all these other vloggers how its done" .. i really put a lot of time and effort into making quality videos

Right now, it appears that you're all about filming stupidity. I know it wasn't you riding. You aren't helping the busa cause as you claim (you're actually doing very little at all), but that's beside the point.

What I saw was someone acting stupid for no reason, almost hitting his friend, and a situation that could have had one or more fatalities if a car was coming. Sure, we get the benefit of Darwin weeding out the stupid, but this isn't something to be celebrated. Anyone can do stupid ****. No skill required to put your life at risk.

I would say, stunting should be done in a safe and controlled environment whenever possible, and frankly doing it in traffic is just stupid. The reason why bikers get a bad reputation is that they do these life-threatening stunts and idiots post them online for glorification. IF you really wanted to help the image of bikers, perhaps show the people doing these stupid stunts the video and show them how close to death they really were or even report them to the police. Don't glorify stupidity. Those of us here ride safe, but still "grip it and rip it" once in a while are mature enough to know there is a time and place to do so. Maybe look into finding a new line of work?

-D

That what is irritating someone said im all about filming stupidity.which i could accept if it were remotely true.i have over 100 videos.and i think there are less than ten with any stunts.And never do i once tell people to stunt.I think a few guys watched one video and passed judgment.

I film everything.And im mature enough to realize that these stunters are going to do what they want to do no matter what.Cops ,fear of death.jail,and parents wont stop them least of all me.

But just saying im all about filming stupidity is misleading and false.I motovlog majority of the time every now and then i see something crazy.Alot of bike nights cruisers and sportbikes.Some group rides.

And that stunting group ride i actually think i state in tbe video that i just met tbem that day.
So yeah its messed up for someone to say im the reason people trash talk.

Bigboy, just brush off the comments. Almost everyone here has done unsafe acts on bikes. They might not admit it but we were all young at one point. I have stunted when I shouldn't, went way above the speed limit and done some stupid stuff. I do most of my stuff out in the country but I have been know to be stupid in the city. Just be as safe as you can and ride your ride.

I will and i appreciate it.im gonna take the useful info and throw out the rest.thank you.ill keep riding and will keep improving my video quality editing and content.

Heck i only been doing it for four months ha ha!
But yeah they aint stopping my mojo.thanks black diamond busa

I watched the video you mentioned as well as another one titled "first bike, Hayabusa" (or similar). I see what you are trying to do, and recognize the passion behind it. However, I see significant issues with the presentation. Like someone mentioned, you are presenting pretty much raw footage with a few captions. That doesn't work. Instead of posting many videos, you have to accumulate some footage, and then make it into an exciting presentation.

I am sure you have watched professional videos. What you do doesn't have to be that flawless, but you have to cover the basics. When viewing professional videos, notice how shots are changing every few seconds, how every shot has clear meaning, and how the sequence of different shots flows. I can assure you that if you looked at raw footage of those professional videos they would seem quite boring and disconnected. Since I've done a few presentations myself, I know it is a time consuming process, but in the end it's worth it. So, here is what I feel would greatly improve your videos.

1. Forget about your voice over the original footage. Just compose the right footage and add your voice later - to be on the point, spoken clearly, with a dose of emotion, and well synchronized with imagery.

2. You really have to pick valuable shots, each a few seconds in duration at most. It is inevitable that most of the footage will be useless - it's normal. So, get a lot of footage to produce even a short video.

3. Your own footage may resonate with you because you lived through it. This is not the case for other viewers. Make your points very obvious so that there is no doubt what is it you are showing/commenting on.

4. Pretend you are viewing your video for the very first time. Does everything make sense? Does the presentation flow from one shot to another? Add a bit of music where appropriate, some animation... Use your imagination. When it comes to visual presentations, it's all about perception - which has little to do with what happened in reality. You really have to mold that perception, and the raw footage you have is nothing more than the plaster to be used.

Many online videos are mostly boring because their authors neglected to create a true presentation, and opted for raw footage instead. This is a huge mistake. One well composed video is worth 10 videos with raw footage, although it would require many hours of editing. A few laps around a racetrack would be an exception because corners come up every few seconds, and a viewer really wants to see all of them. Obviously, this would not work for the street footage.

For example, in the video you referred to in your post, I would love to see your LED's in action. Your voice over is too slow and somewhat repetitive, which is understandable because you have a lot of attention on the task of riding, but this is merely an excuse and does not compensate for this fact.

Back