Interesting bike performance numbers

the Ducati is surprising. they seem to be a real turd on the street whenever Ive gone up against one. maybe it was a crappy rider.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't wiki allow ANYONE to update info there?

You have to register and get a log in to do edits and your IP number must be real and accepted. I checked some of the references to the numbers though and they all seem legit.

Look at that mph for the hp4, holy hell

Interesting observation! Similar story with S1000RR. Does this mean that both bikes seem to be slower at first (not as much mid rpm power), but at higher rpm the power comes up disproportionately higher? :dunno:

I know that has been a big knock on the Panigale.... a lot of people who rode them or rode against them said they were turds but when you look @ the dyno sheets etc. those panigale's make their real HP towards the peak RPM's which means you really gotta be riding em like a bat outta hell 2 capitalize on the HP. Kinda hard 2 do on the street and with an average rider 2 boot.

A friend I used to race with has a 1098SP and that bike is a beast. The torque can make things interesting however, since the bike has nearly 0 lag, I could see it posting fast times with a good rider. From a roll, the Hayabusa has no problems with it but from a stop, the Ducati is a bike you do not want to sleep on. I still like my bike's powerband compared to the Ducati on the street.

As stated before, rider, even rider weight would make a huge difference given the minute differences in the times

Back