Wife rearends her husband

Westbusa

Registered
Well a lady i know was following her husband on HER bike,she turned to yell at kids and......

ed6fead3a3a94e73e283068364806566_zpsf06bac3a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess SHE will not have a bike anymore. :laugh:

Driving is MORE important that yelling at your kids. Pull over to take care of a problem if so needed. :banghead:

i believe he'll win every argument for at least six months...no matter what it is about, all he has to do is say something like "remember that day you ran over me?" :lol:

she's lucky to have a husband now...looks like an air ambulance was needed so he got a good old thump.
Says a lot for how easily many motorists are distracted

i believe he'll win every argument for at least six months...no matter what it is about, all he has to do is say something like "remember that day you ran over me?" :lol:
Six months my A$$... if I had a wife and she did that to me. I would have "Remember that time you ran over me" Tattooed in at least 3 places.

Yeah, the life flight Helicopter in the background is what worried me. Is he OK? Bikes can be replaced. OEM Dad's/Husbands are irreplaceable. (that's what I tell my wife)

My wife rear-ended me once. Fortunately, we were both in cages. My 1967 Cougar didn't get a scratch but her 1974 Mazda RX-4 got bent up pretty bad. Fender into the tire and all that. She gets out of her car and starts yelling at me and hitting me like it was my fault. Funny as hell.

I'm sure glad the rider in this case wasn't hurt too bad. Could have been much much worse.

Back