Must be looking in the wrong place???

MUNKI

Registered
Hey all I tried to search for more information regarding Fightering my busa, As far as Fuse box relocation ideas and the best way to re-route the wiring to the front of the bike from the fuse box once relocated, Im very much fixated on streetfightering the busa, If anyone can point me in the right direction or give me more useful advice it would be much appreciated :)

You're in the UK mate.There should be loads of people able to help out,sorry i cant but i said id reply as getting replies on here seems a bit tough at times.Good luck with the transformation man!!

Look at Pashnit.com. He has a lot of that stuff and I believe he's posted a thread or two.

Cheers will take a look, hmm im not looking for a fuse box, just the best way to re-route the loom as the busa is being fightered, it looks like im gonna have to extend the loom as it goes so thats not my main prob now lol ,....I have this plan of taking the plug out of the back of the clocks, and splicing the new digi speedo wires/plug into the loom 3 inches from the original plug this way if i ever need to check for error codes or do a tbs, i can replug the old clocks back in for an afternoon,... im sure this would work right???
The only hiccup with this is ive spent all afternoon trying to find a clock wire diagram for an 03 busa, so i can splice the new speedo and dummy lights etc into the right wires,... cant find a diagram anywhere.....unless i get a k2/k3 gsxr1000 set of clocks,.. would they work if wired up right?

Cheers will take a look, hmm im not looking for a fuse box, just the best way to re-route the loom as the busa is being fightered, it looks like im gonna have to extend the loom as it goes so thats not my main prob now lol ,....I have this plan of taking the plug out of the back of the clocks, and splicing the new digi speedo wires/plug into the loom 3 inches from the original plug this way if i ever need to check for error codes or do a tbs, i can replug the old clocks back in for an afternoon,... im sure this would work right???
The only hiccup with this is ive spent all afternoon trying to find a clock wire diagram for an 03 busa, so i can splice the new speedo and dummy lights etc into the right wires,... cant find a diagram anywhere.....unless i get a k2/k3 gsxr1000 set of clocks,.. would they work if wired up right?

Here's the service manual, it'll give you the wiring diagrams. 02 to 07 Busas are also all the same.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/158939-service-manual.html

cheers il have a look,... just looking for the diagram of the back of the clocks with the pins and numbers stating which wire goes to which pin to do whatever lol

Back