HMFs installed!

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
So, for my bday, Michelle gave me something I've been wanting for 10 years now... Dual HMF high mounts!

IMG_0226.JPG (2).jpg

I finally got around to installing them this weekend. HMF's instructions were not exactly correct on how to place the parts during the installation. I spent sometime on the phone with Semi - and eventually got to speak with Mike from the R&D team at HMF. He was VERY helpful and got me going down the correct path to get everything in the correct orientation. With some more 'tweaking', I was able to get them installed.

IMG_0323.JPG (2).jpg

IMG_0325.JPG (2).jpg

IMG_0326.JPG (2).jpg

They sure do look and sound good!!

Thanks again, Baby! You're the best! :love:

Oh - and one final gratuitous shot of all the bikes...

IMG_0329.JPG (2).jpg

IMG_0329.JPG (2).jpg

IMG_0323.JPG (2).jpg

IMG_0325.JPG (2).jpg

IMG_0326.JPG (2).jpg

IMG_0226.JPG (2).jpg

Superb!

I've always liked the dual high-mounts but was worried about the comfort of my most precious pillion.

I called you Omar but no one picked up

??? You called, Paul?

Omar, I'm just glad they worked out finally and that we didn't break up while you tried to get 'em on. I can't count how many times I nearly hit you with a heavy wrench while you were putting 'em on :whistle:

Kidding, sort of...just glad to be able to say you finally have what you wanted after so long :)

*insert wolf whistle here* glad you were able to get it done, looks great :beerchug:

Back