Stolen!

hme

Registered
Hi everyone, I am looking for some help here. My pride and joy - rk8 orange - has just been nicked from my home here in Warsaw Poland. I don't know anything about social media etc so I was hoping someone could help me out with advertising this theft and maybe catching the scum involved. I would post a picture if I knew how but basically the bike is standard except for Yoshi chrome end cans, R and G crash bungs plus heli bars and risers. It is a UK bike so speedo is in mph and has less than 9000 miles on it. I would really appreciate any help in getting the message out there - especially in Europe, as I think it will have travelled out of Poland - in the vain hope that someone will see it or maybe come across the b*********d's who nicked it.
Hope someone can help.
Cheers.
Hilko

I'm looking for some - I don't take many pics of my bikes. Will upload a shot or two as soon as I find them.

Hopefully the pic is now uploaded?

IMG_0123.jpg

Without some form of tracking system, you bike could be anywhere. I know that's not what you want to hear but it's true. From Poland, it could be in east Germany or Czech Republic within no time.

I hope you have some luck in getting it back.

bro- that really blows- wish i could help, but i haven't seen it around here...
might i suggest a noisy security system - and a firearm??

Back