$100,000 Twin Turbo Hayabusa for sale on Ebay

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Suzuki Hayabusa | eBay

Has anyone actually seen this thing run? Why does McCoy Motorsports ring a bell? Wasn't it a few years back he was involved in some scandal or something? Vaguely remembering the name associated with some super high power Busa that never ran?

But......

I see 'ToBeFast' associated with this bike in ad and they've always been square here and elsewhere right?

So what gives?

nice paintjob... thats all... just the paint... :laugh:

edit: wasn't he the guy who stiffed someone on a bike about 2-3 years ago??

all and they put that gay big rim and tire back there to slow it down..... smh.....figures. looks like an R1 abortion! a $100k bike shud look like the bike its being sold as as BusaWhipped stated.

mayb I missed it but I don't see any bottom end work done.

They have been trying to sell that bike since the day they built it. My friend from Action Powdercoating did most of the polish and powder on it and never got credit for it (until now). To my knowledge, this bike went about 20 feet and thats it. Definitely beautiful, but still a very expensive mailbox if you ask me . . . :whistle:

sorry, but unless a Busa is made out of SOLiD gold it does not have the pedigree to support anywhere near that price,lol....

BB

How would you determine that it's actually a Hayabusa? I guess it might be a Busa tank, and who knows about the power plant, but nothing else (Frame, Tranny, Plastics, Suspension, Wheels, etc) comes from a 'busa.

Looks to me like someone went to a moto-graveyard, found bits from different bikes, tied them together with a bunch of custom mandrel bent tubing then strapped whatever bling they could find on to it. Does that add up to Hayabusa? Not IMHO, it's really closer to Hayabortion --

I agree with everyone else about the paint.

--Sky

You are probably thinking of Jack McCoy who is a terribly shady character in the motorcycle business. He does business out of Saginaw, MI as M43 Powersports and RCC Sportbikes. He has no actual association with RCC turbos, but he certainly claims to. He's a lowlife scammer at best.

The bike you've linked in this thread is a project by McCoy Motorsports out of Pikeville, KY, which is a totally different company. They run tobefast.com, and are a sponsor of hayabusa.org. I've done business with them before, and would gladly recommend them to anyone looking for bike parts.

What a deal $250,000 down to $100,000 :rofl:

For 100k you could buy 9 or maybe 10 new busas with that much cash.

Someone might buy it just to brag that they have a 100k bike.

It's already served it's purpose, advertisement/exposure/tax deduction. Attempting to regain a large portion of the initial investment now is just silly.

i would rather have my current Busa, a BMW R1200GS Adventure, a Triumph Rocket III, a rail dune buggy, and about $40,000 still in my pocket to spend on gas, tires, etc. :beerchug:

Back