2008 Busa, 4k miles and bolt ons. Good price?

KyleJ

Registered
Found this bike local to me thanks to an amazingly helpful member of this forum. It's an 08, 4.4k miles, Yoshi duals and a few other small parts. Great condition, never down, no issues mechanically or cosmetically. He wants $7500 and is pretty firm at that price. What do y'all think? Looking to pick it up on Saturday!

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

I'd like to add that I am in the midwest and they seem to bring good money around here. It's the cheapest Gen2 I can find within 3-4 hours of me.

i paid $7000 for my 08 with 4700 miles 2 weeks ago, also had over $1500 in mods, if you cant get it for $7000 meet him in the middle with $7250 cash if possible, good luck

I'd like to add that I am in the midwest and they seem to bring good money around here. It's the cheapest Gen2 I can find within 3-4 hours of me.

I think you already know what you need to do. GIT R DONE.

Sounds like a good price to me. I wouldn't sell my 2008 for that and it's got over 10,000 miles on it.

dude....

buy it and ride it... thats a solid price...

get it inspected.. and get it over with...

you dont wanna know what i paid for 2006 le...lol

:beerchug:

I can't find anything near this nice or at this mileage around me. It's more than I wanted to spend, was shopping for a Gen1 originally but man everyone wants a ton for them around here too. I'm going to try for a little less but if he won't budge I think it'll be worth stretching my budget a bit to get a nice low mile Gen2. Thanks guys!

$7500 for a gen2 with less than 5k is a damn good deal! You look @ some of the Gen2's that have been posted up 4sale on here with 3 or 4x's the miles and they are asking the same amount of money if not more....:whistle:

Kyle im in the omaha area...i just bought mine end of last summer 2008 with 900 miles on the clock. wht with yoshi bolt ons. I pai 8k for it and drove to kansas city. I would snag it up if i was you.

Yeah better buy it now or give dude a deposit cause now that you put it out there on the Org somebody will buy it out from underneath you :whistle:

$7500 for a gen2 with less than 5k is a damn good deal! You look @ some of the Gen2's that have been posted up 4sale on here with 3 or 4x's the miles and they are asking the same amount of money if not more....:whistle:

My bike is one of those listed in the classifieds and 1busa is right. That is a very good deal and you would be a fool to pass it up. I am selling mine for $7500 with 32K miles on it. Maybe that puts things into perspective for you.

It's not listed for sale locally so you'd have to be pretty crafty to snag it out from under me. Only got his number thanks to a nameless fellow member. Thanks for the advice guys, we have a meeting scheduled for this weekend! :thumbsup:

Bought it yet ? you can offer him less but have the 7500 available and get the rear seat and tools, etc.

Just to give everyone an update I went over and checked out the bike this today. WOW. The bike is completely immaculate from front to back. You could never tell that it wasn't brand new. Talked money, struck a deal and I am meeting him at the bank tomorrow to get the title and ride it home!

Back