The official "Upcoming Bike Build" thread 2014

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
what are your plans to give her some lovin this year? I'll start, this build has been planned since 2011, and it seems like I've finally squirreled away the cash to do it. I'm bringing the bike down to Vancouver and leaving it in Daniel's capable hands for...

1397 kit
quickshifter
dual fans
undercut trans (to repair 2nd gear)
ecueditor tune

i'll probably chit chat with him about nitrous while i'm down there too.

current mods:
destickered
the brightest white paint job I've ever seen
HMF carbon high mounts
soupys lowering links
touring saddle (heated, booyah)
switchbacks
helibars
cute passenger
tiger tail
clear led integrated taillight
and when I get it back, I've got a deboxed

I'd like to add 10K more miles to the odometer this riding season. That's my only mod list for 2014.. :beerchug:

That's a good list. See if you can guess what's coming. I've ordered 65# cylinder springs, ape studs, wossner pistons, high volume oil pump gear and it will be going to Frank at Powerhouse in the next few months.

Buy a gsxr1000, or a TL1000(I think the gsxr is gonna win)...so I can stop riding friends bikes:laugh:

Then, Streetfighter!

or come up to Washington for a beer and a ride when i'm done. actually, a ride then a beer, I don't drink before 2 wheeling it.

lewis is a pretty cool base. i'm really starting to like the surrounding area. but back on topic kids!!! come on, i know i'm not the only one throwing money at my bike this year...

Well since I finally had my wheels powder coated, that gets the check mark. Left to do:

Fancy Clutch
Fuel System
Nitrous install

I forgot some don't understand my emoticon gestures. We have some awesome sponsors around here, and I can't thank them enough for all their help and input.

Back