Shipping hayabusas

zachkuby87

Registered
If this is the wrong area i apologize. I am looking for input on a small dilemma im having which is figuring out how to get 2 hayabusa's from reno nevada to st paul minnesota in the most cost efficient way possible. Me and my friend talked about flying down and riding them back but thats looking a little expensive and complicated because we both work full time and go to school full time. i put a bid out on uship.com and havent received any bids or offers on the job i offered 550 bucks. Does anyone have a trusted shipping company they prefer? i'd greatly appreciate the help.

I use keyboard motorcycle shippers..i know the price went up but i never had any trouble out of them and was a great company to deal with..im sure they would work a price on 2 bikes..it kinda depends on where there going and such they also have on there site an estimate on shipping i believe its 675 form 500 a couple years back..

That's a 26 hour trip one-way. Go to one of your local small-time dealers and find out who they use to ship their bikes that they buy from distance places.

i think we've decided to fly down and ride them home. costs a little more but itll be an experience ill never forget which is well worth the cost... ill start a thread to document the journey when it comes.

thats the plan i sent a down payment yesterday that he should be receiving today.... only problem is our weather up here. i have no use for a busa with 6 inches of snow. so i gotta wait a month before we can pick em up.I cant wait to own a busa i was gonna buy one a few years back but that didnt work out so i ended up with a tl1000r which i love to death. i sold that and the guy i sold it to parted it out unfortunately. then i rode a 954rr most the year last year but that was borrowed from a friend who works on the road so he obviously wanted it back when he came back. now its time for a busa.
CANT WAIT

To know that you have a Busa but can't ride it killing me. My bike was crated on January 8th and has been enroute to Germany since. Today I received a notice that it was downloaded from the boat yesterday and will be transported to a local warehouse by the end of the week. By the middle of next week, they will be able to deliver it to me. It's coming with all of my furniture. I can't wait.

yeah im sure its going to get worse as the weather gets better here. right now we have like 6 inches of snow and its like 4 degrees out.

I needed to get my Harley from CO to FL a couple years back. I rented a u-haul box truck with a built in ramp, drove it on board, secured it to the deck, and drove the truck back. About $400.00. Cost depends on the destination, typically. Riding back certainly sounds like more fun, but during cold in climate weather, I was happy to be in the truck. I've done that three times, now....no issues.

I needed to get my Harley from CO to FL a couple years back. I rented a u-haul box truck with a built in ramp, drove it on board, secured it to the deck, and drove the truck back. About $400.00. Cost depends on the destination, typically. Riding back certainly sounds like more fun, but during cold in climate weather, I was happy to be in the truck. I've done that three times, now....no issues.

I'm not sure $400 would even cover the fuel from CO to FL in a Uhaul nowadays. :banghead:

Back