Rev Zilla Philadelphia....

GNBRETT

Registered
is this store open yet? anyone from the area visit it yet? I know they were supposed to open a store there but not sure if they have or not yet. so sick of ordering chit that doesn't fit. ill make the 3 hour drive so I can try multiple things on.

I'm a bit far away (CA) to enjoy a Revzilla retail store but I order more riding gear, helmets and accessories from them than any company combined. They have awesome customer service and their return process has always been quick and painless. I feel bad going into competing stores to try stuff on, only to place an order with Revzilla.

I'm a bit far away (CA) to enjoy a Revzilla retail store but I order more riding gear, helmets and accessories from them than any company combined. They have awesome customer service and their return process has always been quick and painless. I feel bad going into competing stores to try stuff on, only to place an order with Revzilla.
yea I hear ya. I do the same with cycle gear. I agree their customer service and return policy is great.

but, I still gotta go and box it back up and go ship which is a PITA after a while. lets face it if u were at the store where u see all these products on the net ud probably end up gettn somethn totally different if ur just ordering from the net.

tryn on different helmets and sizes is important and I can't find a leather jacket to fit me for chit! either too tight or too loose. plus u get to examine the actually quality of wat ur gettn.

Yeah ordering online is great cause its convenient and most of the times items are priced better than local stores. It's all fine and dandy till you get the wrong color or size shipped then like you said it's a hassle 2 return and get a refund. I guess you just gotta take the good with the bad and hope @ the end of the day the good wins on the score column :laugh:

I will say that's 1 of the better online stores I've ordered from. Great website and prices not to mention they stock gear that I wasn't able to find anywhere else remotely priced the same. I usually try 2 stick with the same brands that way I know what I'm getting in2. Gloves sizes seemed 2 be my biggest headache back in the day as far as returning chit..... Seemed like every brand had a different idea of what a XXL glove should fit like :banghead:

They're open and have been here for a while. They moved (maybe last year?) to the Navy Yard. If you don't see what you want in the showroom, make sure to ask because they have a big warehouse connected to the showroom. Philadelphia Gear Boutique | RevZilla Navy Yard Location - RevZilla Make a note of this:

Screen Shot 2014-02-15 at 9.33.16 AM.png

Rev Zilla is a great company to deal with. I have bought a lot of items from them over the years and always received excellent service.

Ive been there a few times. Not much is actually out in the display area. If its in the connecting warehouse they usually will send someone to pick it for you. But just a heads up if you making a 3 hour drive.

Gloves sizes seemed 2 be my biggest headache back in the day as far as returning chit..... Seemed like every brand had a different idea of what a XXL glove should fit like :banghead:
exactly! even when I go to cycle gear I'm in there for like an hour trying on gloves. I'm XXL as well and XXL in A-star is NOT XXL in Cidi or Dianese or whoever else.

They're open and have been here for a while. They moved (maybe last year?) to the Navy Yard. If you don't see what you want in the showroom, make sure to ask because they have a big warehouse connected to the showroom. Philadelphia Gear Boutique | RevZilla Navy Yard Location - RevZilla Make a note of this:
kool thanx

Ive been there a few times. Not much is actually out in the display area. If its in the connecting warehouse they usually will send someone to pick it for you. But just a heads up if you making a 3 hour drive.
thats good to know thanx. so I guess I gotta go there with items I want to see ahead of time then.

Yeah I've probably bought a dozen pairs of gloves in the last 2 years..... The best fitting brand of XXL gloves I've bought so far has been Alpinestars :thumbsup:

Yeah I've probably bought a dozen pairs of gloves in the last 2 years..... The best fitting brand of XXL gloves I've bought so far has been Alpinestars :thumbsup:
ditto! the A-stars are the only gloves ill buy cause the rest jus don't fit! fingers are always too long in other gloves.

i'm not a fan of rev zilla. went to their site and looked up a jacket i wanted. (icon overlord) they had it priced for $280. called to order it and it was over $400. they said because of the color and size. so i went back to the site and looked back thru to see if any other color would work. all colors and sizes were the same. $280. then when you check out back up over $400. this is called bait and switch and in my opinion a ****ty way to do business. they will get zero money from me or my friends. i've made sure that most in my area know of this and don't order from them .

Back