New exhaust

Busalude

Registered
So my new to me exhaust came in Monday night. Tuesday night I took it out to my brothers house for some much needed garage time. So after a few hours she's sporting a new exhaust and got rid of that ugly mudflap and install of a clear tank protector. Man she sounds so sexy now!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice! Need to hook up one day. Would love to hear what the yosh sounds with the akra headers. Congrats!

nice looking mods....i did the same with my plate....made my own bracket.

nice looking mods....i did the same with my plate....made my own bracket.
Yep. I used the rear side reflector brackets and the factory mounting bracket. I unscrewed the mudflap screwed in the reflector brackets in the mudflap mounting holes. Then screwed the plate mount to those. Had to bend the brackets to make sure I wouldn't ever tag the plate with my tire. I just didn't see a point in spending the extra $100 just to mount the plate.

Nice! Need to hook up one day. Would love to hear what the yosh sounds with the akra headers. Congrats!

Well you're not too far from me. I just got voted Prez of my MC Twice az Nice so if you participate in any MC events up there I'm sure we will see eachother.

exactly what i did brother!!! Works slick as heck and looks nice too.....

Back