A little help from the ORG please.

isiahstites

Registered
So a lot is going on, a lot, we are moving into a new shop downtown and we bought a new 2013 VF2 VMC! Picked up a couple new clients. Going to be a busy 2014!

1911794_10152230799859228_636249876_n_zps4798a50a.jpg

We also signed up for a grant to help the business. So if you are willing please post all over Facebook and any forums or any place you frequent and are willing to help us out. We have to make the top 100 to be considered for the grants, top prize is $25,000 and there is only 10 days left in the voting. We were a late entry so we need all the help we can get. Anything you can do for us would be greatly appreciated!

If we get this, (I know it's a long shot) I would be buying a new CNC lathe to make some more sweet motorcycle parts!

FedEx Small Business Grant Contest

I wish I could Scott, but no Facebook=no vote. :down:

You know I wish you the best though!

i too would but i as well think fb is stupid, dangerous, and a nice trap for weak minded individuals:)

Voted for you and posted your link on my timeline. Don't know if it will help or not but I have several motorcycle loving friends. Best of luck.

You guys are awesome! Thank you

I have rounded up quite a few people who are voting daily until it ends, we may just get lucky and make the top 100 after all. I believe 500 votes gets us in!

I voted last night, getting ready to do it again!

EDIT: It says I already voted today so I guess I have to wait a little longer.

Sorry, no FB for me either.
I like to see small business succeed, especially machine shops!
Hope you win, you make good lookin stuff!

Sorry, no FB for me either.
I like to see small business succeed, especially machine shops!
Hope you win, you make good lookin stuff!

Thanks sixpack, we are doing well as it seems I have some people who really want to help and are voting daily. We are almost half way to our goal with 8 days to go!

Back