Who Wants to go to Germany?

That would be sweet. But on video games I always run off on the narrow parts at 200mph. I think I'll stick to the games lol.

Keep saying I'm going but never seem to get there. Id love to pop over late June early July. I'd ride there and stay the night or two. I have 3-4 mates who would go. Maybe we should get the ball rolling.

I have one who's interested as well. I've always toyed with the idea of shipping my bike to Europe to tour around for a few weeks. Might be in the budget for next year, but I'm trying to figure out what the total cost is. Looks like $500+ just to get it there via sea, $1000+ with Knopf. I think the guys on ADVRider do stuff like this somewhat regularly. It would make a pretty sweet adventure, and I don't think it would be nearly as much fun to rent or buy a bike over there.

"Yeah, I've ridden the Dragon."
"Psh, I've ridden Nurburgring!"

:laugh:

I'm stationed in Wiesbaden and will be here for the next two and a half years. I always wanted to go on the ring in my car, but it is better to get this chance on my bike.

I'm excited, but a fellow rider told me that the event will be to allow you to have an opportunity to go around the track. There will be too many other riders there so I might not get the chance to really experience it unless I'm in the front. If you get stuck in the middle or the back and you will find yourself sputtering with the 25-50cc scooters.

Back