TX2K14 visitors, check this out!

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Anyone considering making the trip down for Texas 2k14 with their bikes we would like to put out this offer. We've done this the past 2 years, and it's worked out well.

With all the expensive vehicles running around, it attracts thieves. Last year alone I was approached 4 times asking if I've seen bikes that were stolen. One guy had his truck, and trailer with 2 bikes in it stolen. Sadly that's very frequent durring that week, so minimize being a target.

So we're offering up our facilities for bike, and trailer storage. The shop is located about 25min away from where the action happens. It's a secured entrance property, with security cameras, in a good part of town with 4 hotels located within 5min of the shop. I would assume they would be cheaper then staying closer to the event.

We also sell race fuel, e85, and fill nitrous bottles. My shop, lift and tools are open to anyone should you need to make a quick fix or adjustments.

Trailer parking is $10 a day, and that goes directly to my property owner, not me. Bikes can stay in the shop free of charge.

Any questions feel free to pm me, or call/text the number in my signature. Alls I ask is let me know a week before so I know how many spots I'll need to arrange for on the property. And if your coming down to spectate, feel free to stop by and take a tour!

Boosted Cycle Performance

Thanks guys.

2 years ago one of the nights got rained out, so the guys that had bikes at the shop all came over and ended up turning in to a big party. A bunch of local racing buddies came out and joined us. Good times were had.

Thats really awesome. I would love to bring my bike down but just can't find the time away from work.

that's awesome...

this is way too far out for me.. but just great to hear that sponsors will go the extra mile...

truly is a great place to hang out...

:beerchug:

i unfortunately have to work that week but thanks for the great offer :beerchug:

that's awesome...

this is way too far out for me.. but just great to hear that sponsors will go the extra mile...

truly is a great place to hang out...

:beerchug:
I have a client coming down from Winnipeg to buy one of my bikes that week, you should jump in one of his bags. :rofl:

Thanks again guys, but it's really not a big deal. I'm almost always at the shop. We're all pushing our machines to the limit, and sometimes they break. It's a shame to drive hundreds or thousands of miles only to have an issue that may easily be solved.

It's all about keeping everyone rolling, and everyone safe.

Last edited:
Rob I was seriously planning on making that trip,but just got laid off from work for the next month or so and cannot justify the added expense which is really bumming me out. I was looking forward to running with the big dogs to see where I stand against the 2000whp UGR Lambo's and 2000whp GT-Rs that talk so much smack(I'd be talkin **** to everyone too if I had one of those cars lol!) Please post footage of you dragging them down the highway,Im sure that'll cheer me up ;)

Just last night 5 bikes were stolen out of the Marriott parking lot. 2 of which were customers bikes. Guys if your down here my offer is still on the table!

Back