It was a smart decision to go for a ride on Sunday

IG.

Registered
East Coast weather hasn't been bike friendly for the past month. Didn't ride for a few weeks. But on Sunday, weather was beautiful, she purred like a kitten, almost no salt, the roads were dry, lots of cops, but took it easy, stayed way under 200. That nice Audi I came upon took the exit a few seconds later. A sporty Mercedes turned out to have a middle aged woman driver sipping a drink - she didn't seem interested. Uneventful (which is a good thing) but enjoyable ride... Had to clean some salt after the ride - don't want any of that junk on my bike.

Now that I think about it, it was a nice easy ride, especially considering that we had at least 6" of snow the next day - on Monday.

Off topic, but I noticed that after adding 'Stabil' to the fuel, she starts instantly.

How did you spend your Sunday?

sounds like a great day :beerchug: i worked, slept, watched some football and went back to work :banghead: you had a much better one! :thumbsup:

I did the same thing on super bowl sunday,took her out rode to bk,queens and nyc then back to yonkers never going close to 160! Didn't see on cop!

Well, if you really want to know.....
It was a mere 85 and sunny so Pearl got some well deserved maintenance (plugs, oil, chain, air filter), a bath and a quick jaunt to a crash site where I paid my respects to a fallen rider.
Came home, washed the car, did some weeding/mulching, grilled for dinner, ate ice-cream w/ my 10 year old and fell asleep on the couch watching Despicable me 2.
It was a good day.

Well, if you really want to know.....
It was a mere 85 and sunny so Pearl got some well deserved maintenance (plugs, oil, chain, air filter), a bath and a quick jaunt to a crash site where I paid my respects to a fallen rider.
Came home, washed the car, did some weeding/mulching, grilled for dinner, ate ice-cream w/ my 10 year old and fell asleep on the couch watching Despicable me 2.
It was a good day.

That sounds like a perfect day.

I worked then watched some football and grilled some food. My 3 year old loves to help cook so he was by my side while we cooked some "doggie steaks". About a year ago my mom came for a visit and had her dogs with her, later she took them home but came back for dinner. I grilled steaks that night and he was convinced (since the dogs were no longer there) that we grilled them and refused to eat. Now he knows better but still laughs and calls all steaks doggie steaks.

Charlie's got you all beat - he was doing a trackday at NOLA :)

I washed and changed the oil on my Mustang and then watched Omar wash all of the other vehicles :laugh:

....got up real early....did my chores....me and a buddy took the boat across Sarasota Bay to a honey hole. Caught a few mangrove snapper....kept one. Little bit 'o salt n pepper, some olive oil...mmmm mmmm good. Cleaned up, took the 'busa out for a short but sweet night ride down Longboat Key, then back home....set the coffee pot for 6:00....fat n happy, in bed by 11:00.

Back