Farewell

Dookoo

Registered
My 2012 Busa was totalled (crack in the frame) December 22,2013 when a tourist pulled out in front of me to 'take a picture'. I ended up in the hospital with a shattered lower leg and lower knee. My insurance offered full payoff with some money left over. Right up until the accident, I was having one of the best rides of my Lifetime along the coastline. It was 76 degrees and absolutely gorgeous. Anyways, long story short, even though I can't bear weight on my leg for another two months, I said goodbye to the Busa and bought a 2014 BMW S1000rr, Motorsport colors (white blue red) with Premium package (quickshifter, DTC dynamic traction control and heated
28B2FE5C-F863-41F4-BCB5-C0DD99E76843.png
grips. I'm going to miss the Busa but I wish to thank the forum members for all your help and advice, especially when it came to modding the bike. Take care everyone and be safe. And please, watch out for those idiot drivers!

So thats it? Your leaving? No need to run off, we have several members that own beemers, sorry about the get off but at least you are ok and have already purchased another bike.

Don't go! Would love to hear your thoughts on the BM trouble you when you finally get to ride it...

Yeah, no need to leave! I'm so glad you're OK and that you're back on 2 wheels!! That's a nice ride! We don't hate other rides...no need to leave :thumbsup:

This is true. I have a very hard time not getting on this site daily to hear the latest buzz. Here's a pic of my new hardware.
883F0DCC-7BC6-4DA1-A8BF-2E5ED8C86EA5.jpg

Well crap, we could have fixed that with a couple of hose clamps and a clutch lever! :laugh:

Yikes!! :hide:

Glad they were able 2 put U back 2gether and you still have the passion 2 ride :cheers:

No need 2 leave the forum..... stay and post up pics and tell us about your experiences on that Beemer. We have a ton of Beemer groupies so I'm sure they can't wait 2 hear from U!!

Despite grumblings from the peanut gallery, I never noticed that the Busa was slow/heavy around a track. Once properly set up, it was a pleasure to ride anywhere. Gobs of wonderful torque and absolute stability. I signed up for Laguna Seca trackday for June 23 & 24 for Motivation to heal up. Join me if you can and say hello.

Heal quickly and get back and ride!
Who cares what you ride, the Bmw is an Awesome machine, and im jealous!

Wow, nice leg mod. Don't go, just change your name on here to Kickass or Wolverine

Is that a Chiknees ??? Heal up friend hate to see you go with the beamer. No doubt it's a better track bike, but if I have the right guy, I sure loved watching you ride the piss out of that white Busa at the track

Well crap, we could have fixed that with a couple of hose clamps and a clutch lever! :laugh:

Ya, we could have fixed that in the Hayabusa hospital! With all the medical equipment semi stored in the trailer, I think we could do open heart surgery
! lol Sorry man, heal up fast and get out and enjoy your new performance vehicle!:thumbsup:

Is that a Chiknees ??? Heal up friend hate to see you go with the beamer. No doubt it's a better track bike, but if I have the right guy, I sure loved watching you ride the piss out of that white Busa at the track

That was me on the track. The Busa was more than worthy for trackdays. Thanks everyone for the re-welcome and kind words of encouragement.

good god...:Oo:

scary crap... im glad your on your way to full recovery...

congrays on the bike , very cool...

BTW...

Make sure the doctor put lock tight on those nuts... you wouldn't wanna lose those parts...

:beerchug:

This is true. I have a very hard time not getting on this site daily to hear the latest buzz. Here's a pic of my new hardware.
883F0DCC-7BC6-4DA1-A8BF-2E5ED8C86EA5.jpg

Better check and make sure they used titanium! None of that heavy crap to slow you down...

Back