My LSL Setup

Allax1

Registered
Here's my LSL setup. Bikes dirty but here she is anyhow.

P1140017.jpg

P1140018.jpg

P1140019.jpg

P1140031.jpg

It looks good. I bought a Spiegler set up for my 08. Some day I need to put it on. :thumbsup:
I like mine. Take your time. I was rushing and had to do things twice. I slowed down and it all came together. It sure helped the riding position for me. I take long rides, the café style wasn't working. So, I did this instead. No way I was selling so I just changed her up. So far I don't have to trim the windshield, its close though.

That's the great thing about busa's 2 each his own..... if I was to 1 day remove all my bodywork and stretfighter my busa I would consider a setup like that but it just doesn't jive right with the bodywork IMO

Yeah, Ive been getting strange looks when people go by on the road, but when they see the rear hump they know its a Busa. They know the bike doesnt play any games its big and bad! No matter how you look on it, its still fast.:super:

I think you can order different colors but it cost extra. I did think about that. This color is a close match to the stock heel plate on the front pegs, and the passenger peg mounts thingys.

That is something I really m debating on doing.

I am used to comfortable bike ( a GS) and i miss the comfortable bars on long rides....

BUT, torque trumps comfort anyday.

BB

I've got about 10,000 miles on my Lsl setup and wouldn't dream of going back. It makes riding double way.more pleasant.

Back