Tablet Mounting

TallTom

Registered
So I got a tablet for Christmas. Neat. Been playing with it. I have plenty of room to post my Speed and Naviagtion and other goodies all on the same screen. It strikes me that I would rather mount it over my tach and speedo to keep it under the windscreen and out of the elements and pretty much use that display for all my relevant info. A moving map with my speed read outs are all I really stare at and if I can find an APP that lets me pick up my other vitals I will place them on the screen also.

So I am looking for 2 ideas from those that have been there already. What tablet mounts are out there that will fit down over my gauge cluster?

2nd, I have speedo App and my Nav will display my speed. And I have a Bluetooth OBD reader but I don't know if the Busa has a standard OBD plug anywhere.

So what app if any lets me pull my vitals off the ECU PIDs and display them?

I have never seen a tablet mount for a bike, but have seen some for cars you could modify possibly. So far, from what I have seen on a bike have been in a clear pocket on a tank bag.

I have never seen a tablet mount for a bike, but have seen some for cars you could modify possibly. So far, from what I have seen on a bike have been in a clear pocket on a tank bag.

Yes already tried that. It overheats and the touch screen doesn't work.

what tablet? my dad has been looking for a way to do this as well and he has an ipad mini. if you find something that works well I will pass it on.

Back