HELP! opinions needed

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
I was thinking about repainting my bike one day and came up with this. So I wanted to see what everyone thought about it.

bikepaint.jpg

ok, here is the base. right click on it and save it. print it off, draw your ideas, scan it, and repost it. kinda like a coloring contest back in school. use your head for something more than a hat rack.
biggrin.gif

test.jpg

sweet, no scanner for me or would probably do it!!! i would paint the inners though, so the flame wouldnt get broken. oh and as long as your painting the bike u might want to replace the tires, looks like a few flat spots!!!
laugh.gif
nice drawing though and i think it would look good

I second the comments about the inners. You know that Tobin could hook up a blue and silver seat......and a blue or silver chrome windscreen would set the package off.

Not that big into flames myself, but it could look nice. Whatever you do you should do the inners and by all means get a set of Tobin seats.

Not a flame fan as well. but if its what you want, go for it! Thats why we are called individuals!

sorry... not to good with creativity
tounge.gif

But I sure do like the flames....
biggrin.gif

I like it, but personally I would paint the inners and maybe add a little detail work in the flames themselves like shading or some ghost flames to give it a little more pop. Just a thought.
smile.gif

I see too many Busas these days with fames, but that s me. I love the idea of having a very diffrent looking Busa.

Back