$25 holiday velocity swingarm raffle!!!

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE has, and will always be about helping guys to create the Hayabusa of they're dreams. With our top of the line, parts, service, and installs the other guys can only dream about, it's no wonder why BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE has been on the rise since our first bikes hit the streets a few years back.

And to celebrate all of our success, and the opening of our new, bigger shop, we would like to offer up a little raffle to help a lucky member of hayabusa.org come one step closer to his/her dream bike.

We are raffleing off a BRAND NEW, MADE FOR YOUR BIKE, Velocity swing arm!!! Velocity has been a long time supplier of swing arms, and 2 stage lock up clutches (which we currently run on the shop bike) for us for many years.

This is for ALL years of HAYABUSA's. You can choose to have an arm UP TO 6 inches over, in raw, or matte black (matches the frame) powdercoat. Comes with axle adjuster blocks, bearings, and brake hanger for your generation of bike!

BONUS: If your in the Houston area, or are close enough you want to make the drive, I'll install the arm FOR FREE!!!! (You must provide the new longer chain, and brake line)

RULES:
1. $25 dollar per chance to win (you can buy more then one entry)
2. There must be a minimum of 25 entries. (If minimum entries aren't met, I'll refund your money)
3. You must have at least 10 posts.
4. Entries will be accepted up till 12pm cst, on December the 26th.
5. Drawing will be held on December the 26th.

I will post a list of all active entries. Entries must be submitted via paypal. I will put all the names of everyone entered on a card, and the winner will be drawn out of a hat. I will post a video of me personally doing the drawing on camera, and post the video on here.

For those of you that have been in the market for an actual aftermarket swingarm, you know how expensive they are. That's a pretty good return off a $25 investment!

Good luck guys!

-Rob

Paypal addy is: rbors@att.net

Back