mps autoshifter

I have a used one for sale 220, but I never used it. Boost my smith has a way you can make it full auto up shift.

I've always been a fan of ecu based shift kill. However I'm not sure boost by smith is still making the harnes for ecu shift kill as cycle tec does not offer a ecu air shifter option.

MPS makes a nice setup, with the wiring and a small kill box that can be adjusted easily if necessary. It does not interfere with your ability to shift the bike normally, and you can use it at half-throttle if you wish. Totally street-able . . . if you don't need it, its like its not even there. We frequently set these up with an on-board auto-compressor so you never have to worry about enough available air. Some people are not crazy about how the shift box trips the "FI" light every time you make a shift, however you just flip the kill switch on and off to reset the dash while you are riding. The kill box itself is guaranteed for life. If you ever have any kind of problem with that box, you simply send it back to Dan at MPS - he will either replace it or fix it, no questions asked.

I've always been a fan of ecu based shift kill. However I'm not sure boost by smith is still making the harnes for ecu shift kill as cycle tec does not offer a ecu air shifter option.
cycle tec doesn't offer anything anymore. no longer in business.

Does anyone know where I can get one pretty cheap

Are you just looking for a complete air shifter setup for a Busa? Do you have to have the autoshift? Are you okay with
an on-board air tank and auto-compressor, or do you prefer a C02 setup? POWERHOUSE can assist you from start to finish and get you with a setup that suits you and works well, we just need a few more details on exactly what you are looking for . . .:laugh:

The day before I posted that.

However I'm starting to build my own kits. Matt only sells the kits with the kill box, and no more kits for ecu shift kill.

Last edited:
The day before I posted that.

However I'm starting to build my own kits. Matt only sells the kits with the kill box, and no more kits for ecu shift kill.
I bought the last Gen 1 kill box from him early this summer. he stated he was no longer building anymore kits and closing his business. this was back in May…. so ur saying he IS in business and still selling kits to customers? I'm aware of at least two ppl locally that have emailed him and called him over the last few months with no response.

I bought the last Gen 1 kill box from him early this summer. he stated he was no longer building anymore kits and closing his business. this was back in May…. so ur saying he IS in business and still selling kits to customers? I'm aware of at least two ppl locally that have emailed him and called him over the last few months with no response.

Like I said he still makes them through for me. Matts a friend of mine. If they want a cycle tek air shifter, go ahead and send those guys my number, and I'll be happy to help them out.

Like I said he still makes them through for me. Matts a friend of mine. If they want a cycle tek air shifter, go ahead and send those guys my number, and I'll be happy to help them out.
ok, read an email from him today and the one he sent you was the last complete kit he was making and will no longer be making kits any longer.

Back