New bike

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I thought I got a good deal when I bought a 07 SV 650s with 6k for only $ 3000. Well, one of my good friends and riding buddy stopped by my house to show me what he just picked up. A 2003 Aprilia Tuono Factory, they only made 200 worldwide, and he now has one. It has the best of everything and he ONLY paid $3200 for it. I didn't take a picture because when he pulled up, I thought he was on one of the other 2 Tuonos he owns. It wasn't until I walked over to it that I realized what he had bought. Here is a picture of what one looks like and I'm sooooooo jealous.:thumbsup:

Woooo that's a sweetheart right there. He got himself a good catch!

Here is what it comes with:
The RSV Tuono Factory is a high spec model based upon the Aprilia RSV Mille R. Compared to the standard RSV Tuono it has increased engine performance (94.9 kW (129.0 PS; 127.3 hp) @ 9500 rpm), forged alloy wheels, gold anodized Öhlins Racing front forks, fully adjustable Öhlins Racing rear monoshock, a fully adjustable Öhlins Racing steering damper, radially mounted Brembo brake calipers and it extensively uses carbon fiber parts for weight reduction.

Back