Busa Bucket List... Just for some Fun!!

busaboyn2o

Registered
So I just wanted to see what kind of buzz we can create here. So the name of the game says it all.
What are the Top 5 things you want to do with or too your Busa?

Annnnddd.....GO!!!!

5) Turbo (350+ hp)
4) Win a Bike Show with a bike carrying a license plate (no trailer queen)
3) Texas Mile 220mph Pass
2) Deals Gap
1) Isle of Man!!! (OMG I would be in heaven!!)

I've already done everything to my personal bike id like to do. However I would love to buy a red 2012 LE to add to my toys. And of course turbo it.

I've already done everything to my personal bike id like to do. However I would love to buy a red 2012 LE to add to my toys. And of course turbo it.

I wish I had the finances in place to do everything I want to it. But pockets are a bit shallow with the holidays creeping up. Speaking of, I need to stop buying Bike parts and start shopping for my better half :-/

I hear you. I've never had a hobby that was cheap. From gas powdered RC cars, and band equipment in high school, to cars, then bikes, turbo busas, cars again now, and another turbo Busa in the works.

Why couldn't I just collect stamps or something? :rofl:

:rofl: yeah!! It's funny my GF said something similar to me just the other day. Lol

I hear you. I've never had a hobby that was cheap. From gas powdered RC cars, and band equipment in high school, to cars, then bikes, turbo busas, cars again now, and another turbo Busa in the works.

Why couldn't I just collect stamps or something? :rofl:

Couple places I would to ride my Busa, Deals Gap and surrounding areas as well as Colorado Million Dollar Highway and surrounding areas are at top of my list. Want a new Busa down the road as an everyday ride but at same time keep my Gen 1 and set it up to achieve 200MPH Certificate in a Standing Mile Competition. Not sure which direction I would go all-motor or power adder.

1.) Rebuild wrecked Busa into street legal / land speed racer (N.O.S.) and persue 200 M.P.H. standing mile.

2.) Ultimate Busa road trip - Canada / Alaska.

Well I'm not experienced enough to go as fast as you guys. So I'm going to have the opportunity to gain that experience over the next 3 years while I'm stationed in Germany. I'm also going to check off my first and only item on my Busa Bucket list. I'll be taking a ride around the Nurburgring on April 13, 2014. Although it won't be a fast one and there will be thousands of other riders there at the same time, I will be able to say that I did it!

Motorcyclists' Mass / 'Rev Up' - Nürburgring

1. Turbo the busa Check
2. Stretch the busa Check
3. ADD BST 240 Rims Check
4. Wrap the busa in Carbon fiber
5. Build the engine and transmission (ran out of cash for the year)

1. Buy a Busa... check
2. Ride said Busa... Check
3. Meet cool dudes and dudettes from a cool Busa site.. Check
4. Wash said Busa... Check.
5. Repeat 1-5...

So I just wanted to see what kind of buzz we can create here. So the name of the game says it all.
What are the Top 5 things you want to do with or too your Busa?

Annnnddd.....GO!!!!

5) Turbo (350+ hp)
4) Win a Bike Show with a bike carrying a license plate (no trailer queen)
3) Texas Mile 220mph Pass
2) Deals Gap
1) Isle of Man!!! (OMG I would be in heaven!!)

1) I want a turbo
2) make the 1397 into a 1441(or bigger)
3) new paint
4) Mojave Mile 225mph
5) 8.99 sec 1/4 mile

1.) Rebuild wrecked Busa into street legal / land speed racer (N.O.S.) and persue 200 M.P.H. standing mile.

2.) Ultimate Busa road trip - Canada / Alaska.

when you do Canada let me know I did 39 states but now I want to go up in Canada and go across to new york and back.

Back