New (to me) bike - that's always a good day :)

Tiller

Registered
So i picked this girl up on Sunday. 01 Bandit 1200s. I had one back in 08 and traded it for my TLR because I was 19 and only wanted a sportbike. Well after a few years and the desire to have a more comfy bike for the wife and I, another Bandit was the first to come to mind.

I loved my old Bandit, was just dying for a sportbike back in 08. Now I have my gixxer for the track and racing, so it was time to bring another home.. All stock with only 10k on the clock. I just LOVE the red paint on the matching red frame..

How does the .Org feel about Bandit's???

Bandit.jpg

Bandit 1.jpg

Bandit 3.jpg

The oRg still loves you man! It's a very clean bike...congrats!!! Enjoy it! :thumbsup:

These bikes are just something else. A lot of bikes have a surge or dip in power somewhere through the rpm... They either feel like a turbo kicked in or like it died for a second... but like a Busa, the Bandit's pull like a tank from 3k all the way through without a hiccup. This bike has the smoothest power delivery of any bike I have ever ridden (long time since riding a Busa), which makes it such a joy to ride

That is a sweetheart! Take it to the track with you and kick that old man off his throne! :cheerleader:

And I've always had a crush on the front end the way the headlights were done.... can you tell i'm excited :laugh:

Bandit 1.jpg

Love it!! I'll be looking for one in a year or two to tour on.. My bag setup I bought will work on one!

DSCF0817.jpg

Love it!! I'll be looking for one in a year or two to tour on.. My bag setup I bought will work on one!

DSCF0817.jpg

I am REALLY wanting a bag set up for this. That's what I bought it for was to do some long days/overnight trips on. But it's hard to spend a grand on a full Givi set when I barely paid double that for the bike.

What I am thinking is a rear rack that I can strap an expanding Nelson Rigg bag to that I already have, then a set of soft luggage for the side.. You got any? :laugh:

I am REALLY wanting a bag set up for this. That's what I bought it for was to do some long days/overnight trips on. But it's hard to spend a grand on a full Givi set when I barely paid double that for the bike.

Keep your eyes on Ebay. The bags themselves come up used for under $300 and the brackets aren't that expensive.. You can have a great setup for under or around $600. And they look SOOOOO much better than soft bags. :D

Congrats, nice looking ride.

The Busa is extremely comfy for two up, well not exactly in the Goldwing range of comfort but very comfy.

Back