Trying my hand at editing video....

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
So we had a benefit ride for a co worker that had a bike accident and I took the GoPro so he could see the ride for himself. The B King was the only sport bike in the crowd so the video is full of cruisers. Josh the one who is injured (shattered left ankle) is the guy on the back of the goldwing, we picked him up in his hometown. Any advice from the pro's here is welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those harley boys don't like to wear helmets in Illinois either eh? :laugh: Good job on the video. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Looks good, overall.

A suggestion is to watch the level of the horizon. If the shot looks down on the road too much without showing the horizon, the viewer has a natural tendency to want to scroll up the page to see the horizon and the viewer will become frustrated because he/she can't.

Looks good, overall.

A suggestion is to watch the level of the horizon. If the shot looks down on the road too much without showing the horizon, the viewer has a natural tendency to want to scroll up the page to see the horizon and the viewer will become frustrated because he/she can't.

I see what you mean. I also dont like the way the helmet shots came out. Its going to be fun messing with some of the video I shot over the winter. The program doesnt have much instruction at all, I pretty much learned most of what I did watching youtube videos.

Looks good, but soon you'll learn that the attention span of most folks is 2 minutes max, (of the same content). Variety and odd angles will justify a 6:00+ minute video.

For your first time, nice work. :thumbsup:

I will have to check it out when I get home later (work computer limitations). I just picked up a Hero 3 black + over the weekend, now I have a Hero HD, HD2, and the new one! I will have to pick up that HDMI cable as I've found playback is choppy from the SD card or even saving it to the computer first! My computer can't handle it!

Back