Motrcyclegear.com Close out on joe rocket leather jackets

that one looked good let me know . I am returning the Joe rocket , it is not at all comfortable . the neck is to high and small . the sleeves are to long . I could go to a smaller size so the jacket and sleeves may fit but the neck would still be too uncomfortable.

Cool. I ordered a Topanga perforated so can't wait to get it

that one looked good let me know . I am returning the Joe rocket , it is not at all comfortable . the neck is to high and small . the sleeves are to long . I could go to a smaller size so the jacket and sleeves may fit but the neck would still be too uncomfortable.

I will let you know how it fits. I could spend a lot of money on that site. They have some good close out prices on good gear. If they still have some one piece suits by income tax season, I will definitely be getting one.

Got the jacket and it fits snug and slim type like euro styled riding jackets. Probably will not get any riding with it this year unless we have a really warm day

20131110_103929_zps308b3206.jpg

20131110_103939_zps29b8c7ba.jpg

20131110_104008_zps4eeab9c3.jpg

I got a size 50 joe rocket. The neck is a little irritating, think it will take little getting use too. I just used 1 button

Back